**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all soft in the mainland

We adapt. I remember coming back to the PNW after a few winters in the midwest. Shorts and t-shirt in 35 degree weather and didn't even flinch. Now though?...A stiff breeze in Spring or Fall and I'm chilly as hell. Different kinds of cold too, but you learn real quick what we mean..you also get accustomed to it rather quickly...then again..some never do, so I don't know.

The weather was the worst part about living in England.. that annoying rain, not cold enough for snow and grey wayyy too many months of the year

Florida ain't soft though...maybe with cold weather, but them hurricanes is no joke.

I think the ideal place to live is Montana or Wentz country. Only have to worry about blizzards, which you just keep your *** inside and the occasional tornado, but much more rare than other places. No hurricanes, threat of earthquakes, F5 tornadoes...just extreme cold and extreme heat...not really extreme, but it gets very cold and very hot, so the polar opposites at play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom