**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No game guaranteed. Not gonna count wins before the game even happens but the team is hot. NFL is a momentum league. Hope the Eagles don't peak early tho. I want a tough loss to a good team so they can get that fire in em before playoffs.

Injuries mounting though. Need depth. Not hating at all..Just been there too many times. Especially last season. :lol:

Yep. Bears are tough, but much tougher at home. Eagles probably whoop them in Philly.

Broncos, @ Cowboys then @Seattle, @Rams, @Giants and against Oakland is a tough stretch though. All teams with something toplay for sans the Giants, but a division foe.

Should get exciting for everyone.

Yea I'm only looking at those 3.. then it's getting 2-3 of the others gets us to 10+

Broncos no clue what team shows up and now we don't have peters.. Oakland depends on carr's back

Our line should do work vs seattle's line.. but that's in Seattle

Injuries mounting though. Need depth. Not hating at all..Just been there too many times. Especially last season. :lol:

Injuries two weeks before BYE and about to play an 0-7 team I'll take lol. Would be worse to have the injuries after the BYE about to play the Pats and Steelers or some ish lol

Philly has a very favorable schedule moving forward, I'd be surprised if they didn't win the NFC East

We got 9ers and broncos at home before the bye, I just want to go 1-1

Obviously would love to go 2-0

THE ONLY team being overhyped right now is the Niners with this "really tough 0-6 team" bullcrap :lol:

Left the house this morning for work it was 55. Driving home at 4 it was 90. The Bay Area is wild, man :lol:

I really hope that if the Vikings get a home playoff game, they open the big window doors without announcing it and the visiting team isn't prepared. :lol:

Give all the fans free coats and ish for the game. Winter inside. I think it would be awesome...Probably be given the * though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom