**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SVP knows though...Things can change. I think Philly makes the playoffs though. 3-0 in the division and you still get to play the Giants one more time...sitting pretty.

Pretty Boy Flacco is getting the win.

Kid+in+a+few+years+_b99c0b97aabce83b2a3ef25dc569d7cc.gif

SVP knows though...Things can change. I think Philly makes the playoffs though. 3-0 in the division and you still get to play the Giants one more time...sitting pretty.

We gotta take care of business vs: 9ers, bears and Giants

That gets us to 9 wins

Eagles can be 9-1 and NT gonna be like "ain't no clear playoff contenders in the NFC"

Everyone should be skeptical of a new "contender" though. Half of the respect is making believers out of naysayers...The other half of respect comes from continually winning and building that reputation. We might really be amidst a transition year and no one knows what the hell to expect.

Bears and Niners are tough, but yeah...Should be at least a 10 win team in Philly.

Any week.. but we got those 2 at home.. so hopefully we don't get complacent.. 9ers game especially worries me, has trap game written all over it

We also got the broncos, so we'll see what state that team is in

Bears just WASHED the Panthers.

I don't believe the 9ers hype, same as the Chargers last year, a L is a L.

Theres no hype surrounding the Niners. They play most teams tough and their lack of discipline and such have them losing those games. Odds say they win a game or two down the stretch...It's going to be someone and it happens every season. They'll catch someone sleepin'.

Any week.. but we got those 2 at home.. so hopefully we don't get complacent.. 9ers game especially worries me, has trap game written all over it

We also got the broncos, so we'll see what state that team is in

Yep. Bears are tough, but much tougher at home. Eagles probably whoop them in Philly.

Broncos, @ Cowboys then @Seattle, @Rams, @Giants and against Oakland is a tough stretch though. All teams with something toplay for sans the Giants, but a division foe.

Should get exciting for everyone.

No game guaranteed. Not gonna count wins before the game even happens but the team is hot. NFL is a momentum league. Hope the Eagles don't peak early tho. I want a tough loss to a good team so they can get that fire in em before playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom