**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
same guy who would probably put :smokin during the Heatles era

You can't be serious. The Heatles era was lit, we faced three different teams in the Finals and we did not win it every year. Not to mention the fact that our opponents in the East actually made our path to the Finals dramatic and interesting every year.

Totally different to now.

Whiteside gonna singlehandedly stop the process

tenor.gif

You can't be serious. The Heatles era was lit, we faced three different teams in the Finals and we did not win it every year. Not to mention the fact that our opponents in the East actually made our path to the Finals dramatic and interesting every year.

Totally different to now.
yall thought it was going to be easy and yall was going to win every year tho. yall expectations didnt live up to reality. easy to say now that it was "different"after the fact. all i heard was "most stacked team ever" before it played out.

yall thought it was going to be easy and yall was going to win every year tho. yall expectations didnt live up to reality. easy to say now that it was "different"after the fact.

What are we talking about here? I'm talking about the entertainment value and unpredictability of the NBA now versus then. Seems like you guys are just taking this as an opportunity to hate on the 2010-14 Heat.

So the NBA now is better than it was then? Word, good to know.
nba is much better now then the heatles era..... warriors being the main team > lebrons team being the dominant team...

jerry was so angry. f him, not its going to change anything but good to see someone tell him off.

the fact I had to watch 4 years of D League basketball to have hope for the future tells you the NBA is flawed

So the NBA now is better than it was then? Word, good to know.

I would say yes, but that's not what I was commenting on. I'm just saying that what you described as why you enjoyed Miami's run and hate the Warrior's doesn't really pass muster. It's obvious you only see it that way because you are a fan of Miami.

Personally I didn't like Miami and I like the Warriors, but at least I have the perspective.

**** the 2012 Heat and the 1946-Forever Warriors. **** the 2012 Celtics. **** Wardell Curry Sr and Jr. **** Ayesha Curry. **** Sonya Curry. **** Seth Curry. **** Steve Kerr as a coach. **** Klay Thompson unless he takes all his money. You already know who else. **** Peyton Manning. **** Archie Manning. **** Andrew Luck. **** Rich Gannon. **** Derek Carr. **** Emmanuel Sanders. And most of all **** thathuman donkey Elway. And there's many more but...

I would say yes, but that's not what I was commenting on. I'm just saying that what you described as why you enjoyed Miami's run and hate the Warrior's doesn't really pass muster. It's obvious you only see it that way because you are a fan of Miami.

Personally I didn't like Miami and I like the Warriors, but at least I have the perspective.

The Warriors were 12-0 going into the Finals this year
The Cavs were 12-2

It was the third year in a row that we saw Warriors/Cavs, next year we're likely to see part 4

None of this EVER happened during the Heatles era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom