**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was exactly zero east opponents that made that run dramatic, come one man :lol:

ok, y'all went 7 with Boston one year but nah.
exactly what im saying. im sure he wouldnt of been pissed and complaining about how bad the league was if his squad had won every year.

there was exactly zero east opponents that made that run dramatic, come one man :lol:

ok, y'all went 7 with Boston one year but nah.

Uhh, the Pacers?

Your post shows me you weren't paying close enough attention, move along.

I figured at least 90% of you would have realized I was saying that tongue-in-cheek super hard given the timing. But 0% cmon lol. I aint boycotting ******* sports lol. NBA gon be lit tho.

On a more serious note my buddy who played college football talked to one of top surgeons where he works. And the surgeon is close to Packers team doctor. Apparently he's really conservative and said he's almost positive Rodgers is not coming back, even for playoffs. It would be crazy if he was throwing the ball by late december - early january, let alone getting hit.

Are you an OKC fan?

1529.gif

heat didnt live up the hype plain and simple. they wanted to be what the warriors are, and like i said im sure you wouldnt have hated it if your team was warriors good.

The Warriors were 12-0 going into the Finals this year
The Cavs were 12-2

It was the third year in a row that we saw Warriors/Cavs, next year we're likely to see part 4

None of this EVER happened during the Heatles era.

Okay but the Heat's series of runs wasn't "lit", and the eastern conference really wasn't that exciting either for the most part. It was still lame to have one team that was so clearly more talented than everyone else if you were rooting against them. Especially the latter two years.

Only entertaining thing that ever happened during that Heat run was them getting cooked by Dallas.

I guess there are people who talked themselves into thinking Indiana or Chicago or old Boston had a chance at beating Miami, but I was definitely not one.

Also I find the Warriors significantly more fun to watch than Miami ever was.

and that pacers team wasnt even that good ...
hibbert , young pg , lance stephenson who cant even get a job right now and isnt even old. that heat team wanted to be what the warriors were and thought it would be easier then it turned out to be . intent was there, just cause it didnt play out like that doesnt mean much. i watched all that.

It was so obvious Indiana wasn't beating Miami. I'm sorry. It went 7 but it was just so obvious.

I guess if I "watched the games" I would have been thrilled and excited by Miami's run just as you, a Miami Heat fan were.

I guess there are people who talked themselves into thinking Indiana or Boston had a chance at beating Miami, but I was definitely not one.

We didn't "talk ourselves" into believing anything, we watched the games, which you clearly didn't do.

We can't let basketball put the best thread in shambles. Let's just agree the Warriors are gonna win again and get back to the games that matter :smile:

We didn't "talk ourselves" into believing anything, we watched the games, which you clearly didn't do.

...but I did, I just didn't enjoy them like you did because I don't like Miami

Your argument is the equivalent of me saying Super Bowl XLVIII was objectively great and XLI was objectively terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom