**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nba is much better now then the heatles era.

nah..

4 all nba-ers > 3

if we're comparing super team eras.. my stance has always been, KD could have gone anywhere but 2 teams GS or cleveland.. had he done that i would be tempted to agree

Regardless of what's happening in the Finals, there's more talent in the league than ever right now. The odds of a random game being fun to watch are higher than they were 7 years ago.

Regardless of what's happening in the Finals, there's more talent in the league than ever right now. The odds of a random game being fun to watch are higher than they were 7 years ago.

dont care enough about a random game.. the stakes arent high enough when that team might have just come off of playing another game and they got a crap ton more to go

if we talking random games being entertaining, i'd go to college.. basketball tourney then random bowl games

I don't even hate the Warriors like I'm being accused of. I just think that comparing the Heatles' runs to the Finals to the Warriors' run last season is laughable. It's easy to say now that "you never thought the Heat were going to lose," but at the moment those Heat teams were really pushed, something you objectively can't say about the Warriors (barring that one half against SA before Kawhi got hurt)

Thunder pushed the Warriors but the Warriors have been fortunate for the majority of their Finals runs.

dont care enough about a random game.. the stakes arent high enough when that team might have just come off of playing another game and they got a crap ton more to go

if we talking random games being entertaining, i'd go to college.. basketball tourney then random bowl games

College basketball is disgusting. I'd rather go to the park and watch pickup.

I don't even hate the Warriors like I'm being accused of. I just think that comparing the Heatles' runs to the Finals to the Warriors' run last season is laughable. It's easy to say now that "you never thought the Heat were going to lose," but at the moment those Heat teams were really pushed, something you objectively can't say about the Warriors (barring that one half against SA before Kawhi got hurt)

Where my timestamp? NT washed again? :smh:

Thunder pushed the Warriors but the Warriors have been fortunate for the majority of their Finals runs.

cavs dont win that finals, if blazers and thunder dont give the warriors legit series

unless the warriors suffer injuries, dont see that happening again

warriors lost 2016 and I expect them to be pushed this year. They were pushed by two teams in 16.
Acting like it's been a cakewalk every year.

They made the league better . All these moves in the offseason was because of them. But I guess I'll just agree to disagree.

Warriors were pushed in the finals every year.

Miami might have had some longer series' but it always seemed like they were taking it easy until it mattered imo. And when they flipped the switch that was it.

warriors lost 2016 and I expect them to be pushed this year.
They made the league better . All these moves in the offseason was because of them. But I guess I'll just agree to disagree.

That was a fluke loss due to a BS suspension, and it's likely that they'll never lose again. We lost twice getting flat out beat.

But yes, agree to disagree.

Warriors were pushed in the finals every year.

Miami might have had some longer series' but it always seemed like they were taking it easy until it mattered imo. And when they flipped the switch that was it.

Again, we weren't pushed in the Finals? We lost twice and probably should've lost against SA in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom