**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1415_hwk_wired_player_of_the_month_760x442-2.jpg

"Push me to the edge....all my friends are dead"

Not a single player from that starting 5 is still with the squad :smh::frown:

Kids have to have a good sense of how good they are (most don’t) to leave from HS or else the NBA FA pool will be littered with 18 year old undrafted kids.

I think the current rule is fine.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about that one game in the finals... That was a great performance but everyone knew who the better team was and it wasn't even close.
Pretty sure that's dudes point. If that was a one game elimination format, Sixers win the title.
Just like the 07 Patriots more than likely would've beat the Giants in a best of 7

What does that even mean? These college players can barely play the game
Bruh what? :rofl:
A D3 player would wipe any NTer off the floor and a good majority of D1 players still end up playing pro somewhere.
As a Knicks fan you know damn well there's NBA players that look lost and stupid as well

What does that even mean? These college players can barely play the game

Was gonna ask the same thing. Above and beyond your point that college players can barely play the game, the insinuation is the Warriors arent an actual team? I dont get that. The Warriors have ridiculous talent, but the fact that they play so well together AS A TEAM, is one of we have been so good for the past 3 years.

Kids have to have a good sense of how good they are (most don’t) to leave from HS or else the NBA FA pool will be littered with 18 year old undrafted kids.

No the minor league would be littered with young kids, just like MLB
If the College ball system is so bad like people here think, wouldn't they benefit more from a season or two in the G league?

Bruh what? :rofl:
A D3 player would wipe any NTer off the floor and a good majority of D1 players still end up playing pro somewhere.
As a Knicks fan you know damn well there's NBA players that look lost and stupid as well

I just didn't know what you meant about teams. At the top levels NBA teams play incredible team basketball.

You really can't compare college and NBA players in terms of knowledge of the game. The ball movement, defensive schemes, all of that in college is just ugly to watch after a while. I get that there's an appeal because it's "scrappier" and it's single elimination but it's not for me.

The offensive sets to me are the worst thing about CBB

Was gonna ask the same thing. Above and beyond your point that college players can barely play the game, the insinuation is the Warriors arent an actual team? I dont get that. The Warriors have ridiculous talent, but the fact that they play so well together AS A TEAM, is one of we have been so good for the past 3 years.
You're joking right? the Warriors don't equal the rest of the NBA. The NBA is the most superstar driven league in all of sports. You really think the Cavs play better team ball than a team like North Carolina? The Thunder play better team ball than a team like Arizona?

You're joking right? the Warriors don't equal the rest of the NBA. The NBA is the most superstar driven league in all of sports. You really think the Cavs play better team ball than a team like North Carolina? The Thunder play better team ball than a team like Arizona?

YES dude. Yes. 100%.

That is a complete incorrect myth about the NBA from the early 2000s, iso-ball hasn't been in favor for 10+ years since they started allowing zone defenses.

cbb during the regular season is terrible, but my school don't go to the post season so catch me at the games drinking beer.

yeah he wildin. college ball straight trash. college sports in general will always be inferior to pro. its common sense.
You could name 5 NCAA teams you think will win the National Title and theres a high chance you will be wrong. The NBA... The Warriors

I just didn't know what you meant about teams. At the top levels NBA teams play incredible team basketball.

You really can't compare college and NBA players in terms of knowledge of the game. The ball movement, defensive schemes, all of that in college is just ugly to watch after a while. I get that there's an appeal because it's "scrappier" and it's single elimination but it's not for me.

The offensive sets to me are the worst thing about CBB
Well first off College coaches > NBA coaches
What defensive schemes? :rofl: NBA has very little defense. Dudes were hyping up the defense in this years finals and both teams were putting up insane point totals :lol:
Ball movement is much better in college except for the few outliers in the NBA. Can't play superstar hero ball in college and make it far.

IMO opinion a college basketball team is as only good as their best (or two) players

We've seen plenty trash teams go far in the reg season and tournament, because of one player over the past 15 years

Well first off College coaches > NBA coaches
What defensive schemes? :rofl: NBA has very little defense. Dudes were hyping up the defense in this years finals and both teams were putting up insane point totals :lol:
Ball movement is much better in college except for the few outliers in the NBA. Can't play superstar hero ball in college and make it far.

Everything you said is just insanely ignorant

I can't even engage with you on this.

YES dude. Yes. 100%.

That is a complete incorrect myth about the NBA from the early 2000s, iso-ball hasn't been in favor for 10+ years since they started allowing zone defenses.
LMAO you could take Russ and Lebron off those teams and they're ******* trash.
Take the superstars off a college team and they still compete.

I love basketball but college ball is hard to watch unless it’s a marquee matchup or March

- pass
- pass
- pump fake
- pass
- pass
- contested jumper

They should be able to go to college then. But that's a tangent to a tangent so I won't get into that :lol:

IMO opinion a college basketball team is as only good as their best (or two) players

We've seen plenty trash teams go far in the reg season and tournament, because of one player over the past 15 years
examples? because I can name a ton more for the NBA and theres like 10X the NCAA teams
Everything you said is just insanely ignorant

I can't even engage with you on this.
what? the best team in the last decade to play team ball with no superstars and win was ATL and we see how that went

examples? because I can name a ton more for the NBA and theres like 10X the NCAA teams

what? the best team in the last decade to play team ball with no superstars and win was ATL and we see how that went
this doesnt show how college is better at all. dont know what you getting to. warriors play the best basketball. the best team should win. might be the best team ever , dont see how thats a knock on the nba...the worst nba team would kill the best college team.. its inferior. dont even get how you trying to argue it.

Doug & Criegton
Kemba & UConn
Steph & Davidson
Mike B-Easy & Kansas State
Hayward & Butler
Jimmer & BYU
KD & Texas
Buddy Hield & OU

Those teams were winning SOLELY because of 1 player... name the second best player on any of those teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom