**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the NBA sucks:
IMG_2286.PNG

Malcom Jenkins on that Goodell payroll huh.

They stay putting fake news out there...first he's willing to stand for the anthem. Now he was "invited" to the owners meeting but didn't attend.

Next we'll hear that he committed a horrific crime that will result in 25 to life.

Basketball always been better than football anyway. Actually football is pretty lame I been saying that. I think im gonna boycott the league now.

Bucks >>> Packers

Calling the man bottles is fighting words Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 :rofl::rofl:

I was just pointing that out since ive heard a lot of talk about him leading the league in tds and ****. He looks good for a rook, but some people are just checking box scores.

Edit: he looks good for a vet compared to some of these other dudes.

Basketball always been better than football anyway. Actually football is pretty lame I been saying that. I think im gonna boycott the league now.

Bucks >>> Packers
i love them both. couldnt choose between the two. only two sports i like and follow.

nah aint hating on watson. thought hed turn out to be the best qb in this draft. still need to see more tho. weve seen to many qbs have a spark when they start.
same with fornette. thought he would be a beast.

End story in the NBA is predictable right now, but getting there will be fun to watch. Y'all bugging....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom