**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdut-nfl-insider-raiders-derek-carr-krasovic-gachkar-2014nov27.jpg

I still don't understand how my two favorite baseball teams both basically gave away Ortiz.

The Mariners by trading David Arias to the Twins for a very average 3rd basemen and the Twins, having him for a good few years but Tom Kelly having underutilized and never allowing him consistent at-bats to give way to Doug Mientkiewicz. Doug was great defensively but nowhere near what Ortiz was and I remember being in my early-teens confused as to why Ortiz didn't play everyday. Even more confused and upset when they released him. Not even a trade...Cut...:smh: I saw it as a 14-year old and they couldn't as a professional organization. Dumb.

its a good thing though. you dont want asterisks associated with your team.

I don't watch college football like that.. hell im out drinking most saturdays and if I catch it on, I catch it on

Baker got anywhere near the arm of mahomes? And aint dude going measure at like just at 6 feet

He's listed at 6'1 . . . yea... I don't believe that at all...

Bart Scott just went in on the Michael Kay show :rofl:

- Basically called AR12 a ***** for complaining about the hit.
- Said if it was Gronk and not ASJ on that play no doubt the call would have stood as a TD.

Carson Palmer the GOAT.
Carson Wentz we see you.
Alex Smith we know you.
Phil we know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom