**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch college football like that.. hell im out drinking most saturdays and if I catch it on, I catch it on

Baker got anywhere near the arm of mahomes? And ain't dude going measure at like just at 6 feet

I ain't about to give you **** right now. We had a two part bet:
$100 on the 49ers/Skins
$100 on the Skins winning SB 52

If the Skins win SB 52, you'll get $200. Otherwise, I ain't about to send you $100 and have you pull a DC. I'd rather send it to sb sb for safe-keeping and he can pass it out after the SB.

Not that I don't trust you to take my $100 and run, but I don't trust you.

IMG_0169.jpg

I don't watch college football like that.. hell im out drinking most saturdays and if I catch it on, I catch it on

Used to be a bigger fan of CFB than the NFL. Then the Al Golden era happened and I found myself watching much more NFL. Since Mark Richt came down here, I've been much more enthusiastic about the Canes. Wish I was a student at the U right now instead of when we were going 7-5 every season.

Used to be a bigger fan of CFB than the NFL. Then the Al Golden era happened and I found myself watching much more NFL. Since Mark Richt came down here, I've been much more enthusiastic about the Canes. Wish I was a student at the U right now instead of when we were going 7-5 every season.

Being there during the good years is overrated. Just leads to disappointment :rolleyes

Don't set yourself up.. had a couple buddies go to UGA and then caring about the draft.. UGA had LSU type classes and like LSU underachieved I mean I would get losing to certain LSU teams but dudes were taking Ls to teams they shouldn't have

Which basically sums up the ACC, only certain teams to actually worry about.. or at least should have to worry about it

So walton going come out?

Strange reaction to a fair question,tell us how you really feel Mike...

I guess he must really like division III great,Joe Callahan...

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce didnt Meriweather pan out for you guys though
I know it was a short stint but he did make the pro bowl 2 times before he got cut

depends who you ask. he was alright but imo didn't pan out as a first round pick. def. brought some pop back there tho.

He had his chance...

That was the original Browns before they moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens though.

Browns 2.0 hasn’t seen any type of success like that other than one winning season which they didn’t even make the playoffs lol

Bill didn't have Brady....they've mutually benefitted from each other. but i give a wee bit more credit to Brady. he's masked a lot of deficiencies with Pats teams in the past (and is the reason we're 4-2 and not 1-5 this year).

Don't think I've heard of a player getting dropped and added that many times. Wonder how much money they are actually saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom