LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

playoffs :smokin
seems like yesterday, joe lacob was getting booed and rick barry lecturing the audience :lol:

Playoffs...I wanna be there for game 3
smokin.gif

Playoffs!!!! Now time for all these "fans" to come out of nowhere.

it'll get even worse if the lakers don't make the playoffs. :smh:

I was at work all night and was trying to watch the game without knowing the results but I was wearing my GSW hoody on bart and some dude yelled out playoffs! was feeling :smh: x :smokin at the same time

btw anyone on IG? wouldn't mind following the regulars on this thread :nerd:

Congratulations to both Curry & Monta! The trade worked out for everyone; each of them needed control of their own squads.

Here is a recent suspect photo I took of them intimately embracing before the game.

Glad to see Steph talking about making sure they keep the 6th seed, and to see the team going into the playoffs healthy.

Last edited:
Playoffs!!!! Now time for all these "fans" to come out of nowhere.

Dude who cares? Why do bandwagon fans bother you? If there arent bandwagon fans, that means your team isnt very good. And not everyone is a die hard sports fan like us. Believe it or not, there are a lot of casual sports fans. And of course their interest is going to be higher when a team is good and in the playoffs.

Dont worry about them dude. Enjoy the fact that our team is actually a playoff team for the one of the few seasons you have been alive for! :smokin

Going to a playoff game this year, regardless of their match-up. Kinda sad that I didn't go to any of the games in the '07 run.

Glad they made it, but will they go far?

I just hope they are not during the week, chances of me going during the week is slim. If its a weekend night game, count me in :pimp:

@bdotrebel

It's just nice to make the playoffs again! I don't care about "fans" coming out of the woodwork anymore; at the end of the day bandwagoners gonna bandwagon, they can do them all they want.
It's nice to have a team that's competitive, and with hope that they can become a strong contender. If they can get Denver or LAC in the 1st round I do like their chances of winning a series.

Peep that title change :pimp:.

I'll be at the last game, I forget - but do they always have sales (especially on jerseys)?

Don't get me wrong I'm absolutely thrilled that we made the playoffs but I have a sick feeling we're going to be outmatched by whomever we face. It doesn't feel like we are building any momentum toward the postseason to the point where we are clicking on all cylinders to compete with the elites of the West. I hope I'm wrong but I feel uneasy.

Peep that title change :pimp:.

I'll be at the last game, I forget - but do they always have sales (especially on jerseys)?

it's been a long time since i've gone on the last game (against Seattle at that) but they did have half off. they'll probably hold off on the sale since they're going to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom