LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Dude who cares? Why do bandwagon fans bother you? If there arent bandwagon fans, that means your team isnt very good. And not everyone is a die hard sports fan like us. Believe it or not, there are a lot of casual sports fans. And of course their interest is going to be higher when a team is good and in the playoffs.

Dont worry about them dude. Enjoy the fact that our team is actually a playoff team for the one of the few seasons you have been alive for! :smokin
You're right. I just hate how some say they've been fans since the beginning when they couldn't even name half the roster when the season started. Anyways, I'm glad we're in the playoffs and planning to be in the building for our first home game. Lets get it!

Didn't someone else that played for the Warriors get that same exact hazing years back?

Here is the Popcorn Bazemore video and Pat O'Bryant one :lol:

And

The Pat O'Bryant one didn't even feel that long ago. The vid was uploaded in 2006. Lastly, Air France! :nerd: ...:tongue:

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would've flipped. Looks like buttered popcorn. That type of ishh can ruin your week.
RJ is all but jumpin out da closet at this point.

Last edited:
Ok, after seeing what Nuggets did last night...I retract my statement; though it's still a pick your poison situation between Clips/Nugs.

To be honest, it doesn't matter who they play. If they bring their A+ game, they'll have a shot against any of these 3 teams. Warriors fans have waited another 6 years after the 13 they had to wait previously. I'm just glad they made it and I don't care who they play.

After watching the Warriors in the 2007 playoffs I know that anything is posible in the playoffs so i like the Warriors chances of winning a series against Denver

Back
Top Bottom