LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I was going to say I thought lived in the Bay now..

he always talked about this area being a fave of his during his early standup days.

I think he splits time between here and Ohio

It was probably from his standup, but I remember seeing or reading that he visits San Francisco a lot. Last I checked tho, he's happy having his ranch in Ohio.

On to the Warriors: Magic Number is 5. Can't wait for the playoffs.

Rookie grades from SI.com

7. Harrison Barnes, Warriors: B+
9.2 PPG, 3.9 RPG, 1.2 APG in 71 games

Let’s take a long moment to acknowledge Barnes, the only full-time starter for a projected playoff team among the 2012 first-round picks. Only 20, Barnes has held up playing more than 25 minutes a game thanks to his excellent physique and top-notch work ethic. Barnes looked and carried himself like a pro as a high school senior and nothing has changed now that he is one. While he’s unleashed his big-time hops on a few occasions, Barnes is really at his best as an auxiliary, spot-up option. His shooting has been decent but there’s room for improvement, especially in his mid-range game.

It’s quite possible that his reputation soon becomes that of a lockdown, defense-first perimeter stopper. He’s smart, long, quick and disciplined, and he’s rebounded fairly well for a young wing. Barnes has all the makings of a long-term pro and he’s still young enough that he could emerge as a dynamic offensive threat, which is what many people forecast when he was a highly ranked prep star. He’s part of a talented, stable core in Golden State — with Stephen Curry, David Lee and Klay Thompson – so anything besides steady development would be a surprise.

30. Festus Ezeli, Warriors: B
2.3 points, 3.9 rebounds, 0.9 BPG in 68 games

On a Warriors team with scorers and shooters in abundance, Ezeli has been a pleasantly surprising dirty-work doer and paint-clogger. He’s been a regular rotation member for virtually the entire season, with or without Andrew Bogut available, and has offered sufficient rebounding and hustle to compensate for his limited offensive utility. The Warriors are better defensively with him on the floor, and the unheralded Ezeli stands as the only non-lottery big man among 2012 first-round picks who can be expected to see real postseason minutes.

I would agree with both

Game started ugly. Cool Beas was able to do anything he wanted, but they're able to get some stops now. Down 18 at one point, and now they're up.Good to see the team able to fight back.

Been a bit busy lately...

Should we hope to play Nuggets rather than the Clips in the PO? Being that Gallo is out....However, we're 3-1 against the Clips this season (If I'm not mistaken).

...6 years since our last playoff run :x...

Been a bit busy lately...

Should we hope to play Nuggets rather than the Clips in the PO? Being that Gallo is out....However, we're 3-1 against the Clips this season (If I'm not mistaken).

...6 years since our last playoff run :x...

I think it's inevitable that we're going to face the Nuggets. But imo I think we match up horribly with Denver especially the way they've played the last couple months.

as long as we stay 6th we'll have a better chance IMO than if we fall lower. I do wish we'd face the clips so it's not much of a road advantage compared to Denver.

tonight is the night :smokin

Steph is 22 made 3's away from Ray Allen's record for single season made...needs to average about 4.5 per game for the last 5 and he can get it!

Last edited:
Will be in attendance watching the boys (hopefully) clinch :pimp:

Been a while since my last Warriors game, think it was two years ago when they played the Clips in LA.

Back
Top Bottom