LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

They just beat kings a couple weeks ago. -_-
Yeah I forgot 
tongue.gif

We match-up horribly against the kings. Every. Time.

Klay piece of **** Thompson :smh:

Last edited:
GG yall 
tongue.gif

wish I was at this game tonight instead of the last time the Kings were in Oakland 
laugh.gif

Golden State is team with many talented players and a good coach . They are js young but they'll be okay in the next seasons their progression through the playoffs will only get better . They have a wonderful guards in steph and klay both can shoot pretty much from anywhere in the building . (Althought klay had a off night can you blame him with his damn dad down his back 24/7?) . H. Barnes is their most athletic player and can post up and shoot the three along with some high light dunks . Bogut js needs to get his big Australian as* healthy . And David lee !! Dude is an all star . Need I say more ?

Plus they have jarett jack and Landry coming off the bench . They cool . Don't worry , on to the next game .

I can't believe that David Lee's play on Dwight got reassessed to a flagrant foul. What a joke :smh:
David Lee is nice dont get me wrong but he is somewhat of a dirty player mann . Why you think he always getting into it with players ?

Random thing, Dave Chappelle stopped by the Warriors practice. I just thought it was pretty cool.

Haven't really kept up with the thread, but I'm pretty sure y'all already Bill Russell was just there too.

Random AF

laugh.gif

Is dude like in hiding still? Or am I just late. I never see dude anymore.
i saw him last year just walking around fidi with his family. he has a philippino wife. said whassup and dappped him up. i'm pretty sure he was baked though haha

I can't believe that David Lee's play on Dwight got reassessed to a flagrant foul. What a joke 
mean.gif
David Lee is nice dont get me wrong but he is somewhat of a dirty player mann . Why you think he always getting into it with players ?

i always thought it's 'cause of his crappy defense that players try way too hard to outmuscle him so he cries about it. 

Last edited:
^ when i use to work downtown/fidi, i use to see him a lot as well. i just gave him the head nod and kept it moving, lol. i think he has a resident spot at one of the luxury hotels. dude works out a lot and can be seen at sports club/la.

Back
Top Bottom