LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I didn't see the sprain. Was it bad? Or are they just shutting him down for the rest of the season for precautionary reasons?

Bogut hurt his ankle in the 4th quarter of the previous game. He tried to play through it, but the Warriors thought it would be better to just take him out. Not sure how serious it is, but they are NOT doing an MRI....so thats good news.

Curry is killing us, the one game I hate the Warriors, but I can't front your team can be scary if you guys got Curry like this. Good luck second half.

i have never wacthed a full Golden State game this year but how Steph Curry did not make the all star team is beyond me. and he almost hit that full court shot....

where was the thread about the NBA conspiracy and the lakers? :smh:

SMH at Blake taking those free throws towards the end when they fouled Howard :x

50 free-throws to 16
Pau travels at about 2 mins left
Steve Blake shoots 2 free throws instead of Dwight
Jarrett Jack doesn't get 2 free throws and has a timeout called instead

/RIGGED

Last edited:
Curry Is ONFIRE The Human Torch
is this nickname really catching on? not feeling it.

I feel like blaming the refs is a cheap cop out, but after watching this game its safe to say this is Stern right now ...

Last edited:
The officiating screwed the Warriors, but this was a wildly entertaining game. I hope Kobe didn't have a torn achilles like they're saying (and that was a gutsy performance), but the game was clearly tilted one way. Would not be surprised if this game is referred to when Benny Adams becomes the next Tim Donaghy.

Damn I feel bad for Kobe. That interview clearly shows he's been shedding tears.

Nothing else needs to be said about this game that hasn't already been said. One sided officiating. If we were in Utah's position I'd be livid.

Im not suprised or pissed bout the officiating. Told my boy if we didnt go into the 4th up 10, no way we'd come outta LA with the win. Meh it is what it is, league would lose too much $ if the Lakers werent in the playoffs. Good game none the less. Steph Curry though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom