LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I know the spurs are old and hurting but if we play them in playoffs it won't be close. We haven't won in SA since 1997

I wish they would stop calling him Human Torch
sick.gif

This guy is amazing man I really enjoy watching him play. This record belongs to him and rightfully so. Unquestionable best shooter in the league and will go down as the best shooter ever.

The arena was insane.

Everyone was chanting Curry every time someone else had the rock.

Good win, but gotta realize Spurs are MUCH more dangerous with their "big 3".

I actually think that the Human Torch is a nice Nickname Lol.  One More Win on Wednesday and 2 more 3 Pointers for Steph and is Playoffs Time 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
what a great record to own if he can get it...definitely jumped into elite status this year.

I hope starts putting up 3's early and often on Wednesday :lol:

So I brought something up in the NBA thread, and there were 2 different Warriors fans who responded and disagreed with me. So I thought I would bring it up in here and see what you all think.

Who is the Warriors x-factor for the playoffs? And why?

So I brought something up in the NBA thread, and there were 2 different Warriors fans who responded and disagreed with me. So I thought I would bring it up in here and see what you all think.

Who is the Warriors x-factor for the playoffs? And why?
Klay Thompson, with no doubt in my mind at all. Hes the one guy who you dont knwo what you're going to get out of him night in and night out. Next in line would be Harrison Barnes on my list, followed by Jack but Klay is number one. The one thing I dont get about him is that he goes away from stuff that works for him way too often. I cant even remember the last time I've seen the guy miss a shot coming off a back screen, yet 8/10 trips hes standing still. He doesnt post enough from mid range which also usually works for him and he slacks on D too much.

I missed your post though who did you say?

I too, think Klay is gonna be the X-factor. Dude CANNOT have hit or miss games throughout the playoffs.

Klay
Jack
Bogut

In that order. Also, Lee hasn't scored a 20pt game in the last four games; hopefully he can get back on track.

Back
Top Bottom