|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping he starts, that means Randle or Clarkson going to the bench, which should be the case anyway.

man kings, suns, and nets might be the worst teams in the league

we definately losing the pick next year

Unless the Suns go through another rash of injuries, they'll be better than us and even as dysfunctional as the Kings are Boogie is still good for about 30 wins that'll be enough for them to get past us.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you guys are so down on the suns. I think they should be better than us (which is a good thing in terms of the pick). B Knight, Bledsoe, Barbosa, Booker, Dudley, Tyson, Bender, Chriss, Len. In terms of long term potential we're ahead, but this upcoming season I don't see how we win more games than them. Knight and Bledsoe are better than everybody on our roster.

I'm willing to bet that the Kings and the Suns are better than us next year.  The only reason the suns were as bad as they were last year was a bunch of injuries to Bledsoe, Knight, and Warren.  As bad as we think the kings are, Boogie is still better than anyone on our team.

Dlo & Luke are gunna have to do amazing **** to push this squad to 30 wins lol.

I hope some of y'all criticize Ingram the same way y'all criticized Dlo last year cuz when Ingram starts the season off slow Ima be in here with the sarcastic "should've traded Ingram for Jah posts :smh: "

Dlo & Luke are gunna have to do amazing **** to push this squad to 30 wins lol.

I hope some of y'all criticize Ingram the same way y'all criticized Dlo last year cuz when Ingram starts the season off slow Ima be in here with the sarcastic "should've traded Ingram for Jah posts :smh: "

You act like DLo should of been given a pass from any criticism as a rookie.
All players get slandered man, let alone 19 year old rookies who come into the league looking scared to touch the ball :lol:

No doubt some of it was unfair, and hes going to improve and prove some dudes wrong (hopefully)...but Everyone gets criticism, especially on NT.
Look at all the damn hater threads in S&T, and those are for the best players/teams in the league.
Yet you expect no criticism or jokes for the youngins? :tongue:

Last edited:
Whatever Clarkson did with his shot over the summer it looks great.  His release is quick as hell now.

Let me give you the assist:
I was there to watch the whole thing. He still had some difficulty getting around defenders when they really pressed up on him. Baron Davis even stopped him on the fast break one time. Then again, he might not have been giving it his all to avoid injury or something.

Tyler Johnson aint no bum but yes, JC def could and probably should have gotten more. JC's deal could end up being the steal of the summer :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom