|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Clarkson really go 0-12 in a Drew League game?

giphy.gif

I def think Jordy under estimated the intensity and talent in the Drew league. Not so much defensively but just how guys relentlessly come at u in these Pro Am games especially when you're an NBA guy. And on top of that the announcer started getting at him early, it's a different atmosphere man. Drummond got punched on twice and his whole body language changed :lol:

This is the score from the Seattle Pro Am with J Crawford's Brand Black team with Terrence Williams

View media item 2111649
NBA boys came out and got dubbed... One kid had 36 and literally just graduated highschool a few weeks ago :lol:

Last edited:
Any league that has The Game as one of its featured players should not be taken seriously.

I bet even @rck3sactown could put up 33 against that competition.

33 minutes played.

Last edited:
True, but James harden also plays there and he's one of the best 1 on 1 players rn, he usually goes and drops buckets

I think even kobe and harden dueled once there with kobe hitting the game winner.

Just saying, glad dude balled out. I'm sure he'll produce in a game.

Last edited:
lol nah man the drew is legit.....

it aint notre dame basketball, but its competitive and fun af...just raw hoops

Id bet Drew League all stars could give CHINA a run for their money :rofl:

15. Los Angeles Lakers
Proj. record: 25-57
Last season: 17-65

The 2016-17 season will be the first since 1995-96 without Kobe Bryant in a Lakers uniform. Kobe's retirement might not help ticket sales, but it will give D'Angelo Russell and Brandon Ingram a chance to shine in L.A.'s spotlight. That should allow the Lakers a chance to improve on a franchise-worst 17 wins last season.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17131591/2016-summer-forecast-west-standings

Last in the West, bottom three record in the league again. :rofl:

Last edited:
Nets, Sixers, and the Heat are our competition for the tank baring any crazy injuries. Gotta start researching the top prospects for next year.

Nets, Sixers, and the Heat are our competition for the tank baring any crazy injuries. Gotta start researching the top prospects for next year.
I think the Heat will be better than people think but a lot will depend on what happens with bosh.  I think they will win 30+ games next season if they have bosh.  Nets and sixers are a different type of beast though.  Nets may break the record for most losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom