|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 He spent most of May and June in the Lakers’ practice facility completing two-a-day workouts. That began with weight training and basketball drills in the morning and more basketball at night. To add more strength and conditioning to his listed 6-foot-9, 250-pound frame, Randle occasionally has completed running drills on a sand pit. He also has continued his year-long quest to improve his jump shot, while making slight unspecified tweaks to his regimen.
http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...ews-julius-randle-offseason-workouts-team-usa

Last edited:
I would much Rather Mogzgov & clarkson.... but as far as im concerned Ingram and Russell are gonna be special. we would technically be losing one young asset and getting one who's gonna enter his prime in boogie and will still be in it when the youngins are groomed and ready. I had no Idea Boogie is only 25.

we would be bad for aother two years by year three i think we are a team taking those rough bumps in the playoffs

Last edited:
I am hearing all these opinions on who we should trade and preferred movement....etc....
But uhhh why do we have to trade anyone lol. I don't get it. Why not take pride in all of our young talent.
If these players really love the Lakers/LA so much and LA was their favorite team growing up let them come here.
The Westbrooks and Cousins. Just let them come to us when the time is right. Know matter what most think the time isn't right to make any kind of push right now.
I am pretty sure Cousins would LOVE to play with Randle, and most stars wouldn't want the team gutted to come here.
There is know reason to Melo/Knicks us right now.

Go Lakers!

indifferent.gif
 at the absolute disrespect for Mark Madsen.

He spent most of May and June in the Lakers’ practice facility completing two-a-day workouts. That began with weight training and basketball drills in the morning and more basketball at night. To add more strength and conditioning to his listed 6-foot-9, 250-pound frame, Randle occasionally has completed running drills on a sand pit. He also has continued his year-long quest to improve his jump shot, while making slight unspecified tweaks to his regimen.

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...ews-julius-randle-offseason-workouts-team-usa

meh.. dude looks buns on the select team and in those 1 on 1 drills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom