|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The silver lining in all of this is if we keep our pick next year, the 2019 first round pick we owe to the Magic turns into 2 second rounders

Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Lu...

and that has to do what with free agency :nerd:

Whiteside is gonna sign with Dallas that has a 100 year old Dirk and no upside on the roster, Miami can't even sign him, and the Lakers won't even get a look with 60 million on cap space and tons of young guns.

Whiteside was out of the goddamn league 2 years ago. This is a FO issue. Period the end. They tried to fill a competitive team with boozer, Lin. And last year with lou bass and Hilbert. Fell *** backwards into these picks.

The truth right here. The day JIM BUSS leaves, is the day we are back. Bring Phil back, bring the logo back, hell bring Magic back. All this sack of crap has done is ruined the Laker name :smh:

The silver lining in all of this is if we keep our pick next year, the 2019 first round pick we owe to the Magic turns into 2 second rounders

Word lol. Hopefully we get lucky in the lottery (again)

I shudder to think of where this franchise would be if the lottery didn't bless us with Dlo & Ingram. There would be literally NOTHING to offer. Like I even doubt Luke would've wanted to come if we didn't have those 2 lol.

Y'all gotta stop acting like the sky is falling.

This. :lol:

Are yall forgetting we were historically bad the past 2 seasons? :lol:

We had to tear everything down and rebuild. Whiteside is 27. Our best players are 20 and 19. Let these dudes build something, then maybe FA's will come.

Last edited:
:lol: @ keeping next years top 3 protected pick

The tank commander and mr. 30 chucks a night are gone fellas. Time for team tank to take a hiatus :tongue:

laugh.gif
@ keeping next years top 3 protected pick

The tank commander and mr. 30 chucks a night are gone fellas. Time for team tank to take a hiatus
tongue.gif
Yeah, this team is still going to be bad next year.  Maybe not nets bad, but we will still be bad if we strike out.

The truth right here. The day JIM BUSS leaves, is the day we are back. Bring Phil back, bring the logo back, hell bring Magic back. All this sack of crap has done is ruined the Laker name :smh:
:lol: @ bringing Phil back, please keep him away from this team.

:lol: @ keeping next years top 3 protected pick

The tank commander and mr. 30 chucks a night are gone fellas. Time for team tank to take a hiatus :tongue:

Yeah, this team is still going to be bad next year.  Maybe not nets bad, but we will still be bad if we strike out.

mos def. we still gon suck.

being in the west would help another tank run, but i just dont see how we'd realistically get the #2 pick again unless we got lucky in the lottery.
I dont see us being bottom 3 bad in the standings, record wise.

laugh.gif
@ bringing Phil back, please keep him away from this team.
No kidding, it may seem bad now, but the knicks are just making ridiculous moves just to make the playoffs.  That team is going to be in basketball purgatory for the next 4 years with Rose, Melo, and Noah.

mos def. we still gon suck.

being in the west would help another tank run, but i just dont see how we'd realistically get the #2 pick again unless we got lucky in the lottery.
I dont see us being bottom 3 bad in the standings, record wise.
Yeah it will be a challenge.  The magic will be bad, sixers should be relatively bad still, nets will be horrible, and the suns will probably be bad again.  Pending and big unexpected signings, I see this as a 25 win team next year.

Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Luke Walton and drafted Brandon Ingram...Kept the draft pick, fired Byron Scott, hired Lu...

It's been a good off-season for the above alone. Trying to keep myself sane. :frown:

It's been a good off-season for the above alone. Trying to keep myself sane. :frown:

View media item 2087113

@DWolfsonKSTP (1/2) Local NBA FA buzz: Orono HS alum Jon Leuer has the Suns, Lakers, + NYK, among teams interested. Good under-the-radar FA, IMO.
@DWolfsonKSTP (2/2) DeLaSalle HS alum Alan Anderson has the 76ers, Cavs, Lakers, and Clippers, among teams interested.
I like both these guys. Good role players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom