|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this is what it's come to
You no it's bad when Nicolas freaking Batum will only talk to us over the phone lmaoo

Last edited:
Is this real life? No big name FAs will even meet with us?
View media item 2087154
Can't wait for that introductory press conference. Alan Anderson, Jon Leuer and Ian Mahinmi holding up their jerseys

Last edited:
Can't believe we can't even get a MEETING?! Like really? Lol. Guess players really don't trust or FO! Hell, might as well bring Kobe back for another year at this point.

Dallas has all the inside information on him, and they want nothing to do with him

espn_macmahon: Source on possibility of Chandler Parsons returning to Dallas: "No chance.

I think it may be because we're not in same city as Batum, and he's not traveling all over for any meetings.... If you're Mitch, and you really want him.. Say "we're willing to fly out to you. What time can we meet?"

I dont understand why we waited until this year if the plan was to sign third tier free agents. Why wouldn't they have done that a year or two ago when you could have gotten players for "team friendly" deals.

Last edited:
I dont understand why we waiting until this year if the plan was to sign third tier free agents. Why wouldn't they have done that a year or two ago when you could have gotten players for "team friendly" deals.

It wasn't the plan, it's just that nobody wants us B

Mitch has been telling the fans for a long time that we have the cap space to sign multiple max players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom