|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Buss have to do with this?

Is it because he hasn't put together a winning team? Or people think they don't want to play for him?

Because realistically the interaction you have with your owner (sans Mark Cuban) is pretty minimal.

I think Lakers not getting sit downs is more indicative of their recent struggles and people not wanting to sign up for a rebuild.

Be that as it may, it is a bit disappointing that we can't even get a sit down, people signing here like Durant and Whiteside was always a long shot, but I would have bet anything they'd at least sit down and listen to our offer.

The goal of the season.... Get the Lakers to 33 wins at least.

That's a worthwhile goal... Also a goal that shows serious improvement, and makes us a more serious team in Free Agency.

Unfortunately, you need to do it without shooting yourself in the foot salary wise.

We won 17 last year...

I think
1. Canning Byron Scott and his outdated and flawed offensive system and "coaching" for Luke and a more modern and adaptive system.
2. Kobe not being here taking 17 shots a game, and doing it at 36%.
3. Marginal improvement from Russell, Clarkson & Randle... Adding Ingram.

All together is worth 8 wins. Have no basis, but I'm just assuming +1 for not having Scott.. + 2 for adding Walton... + 3 for not having Kobe.. + 2 for young guy development & Ingram

They have to go find the other 8 wins in Free Agency or through trade without hampering the salary.

How they do that at this point? I have no damn idea

Last edited:
I just really with we wouldn't have given kobe that 48M contract.  It is obvious had that not happened that we would be signing free agents right now.

Has Kobe completely ruled out a comeback or...?

The way he going with that Spiritual healing in China I wouldn't be surprised

Pray for us kobe

Has Kobe completely ruled out a comeback or...?

The way he going with that Spiritual healing in China I wouldn't be surprised

Would still be the best player to give us a meeting tbh

:lol: :lol:

Is it possible if we don't have to sign anyone and play with our current squad? Save the money for 2017 FA. **** these FA who doesnt want to meet with us.

Is it possible if we don't have to sign anyone and play with our current squad? Save the money for 2017 FA. **** these FA who doesnt want to meet with us.
I think you have to have 12 players minimum so we would have to sign a couple, but not necessarily need expensive players or players on more than 1 year contract.  I think the cap floor was supposed to be at like 75M so we will have to spend some or reallocate the difference to remaining players.

The same team that drafted KD moved to okc so if KD leaves they gonna be mad at him foh I swear he not even on Brons level to get that kind of bash we talking about OKC here

I think you have to have 12 players minimum so we would have to sign a couple, but not necessarily need expensive players or players on more than 1 year contract.  I think the cap floor was supposed to be at like 75M so we will have to spend some or reallocate the difference to remaining players.

i see thanks. :D

Free Agent Pitch...

"You'll be the only guy we're signing.... We won't come near the salary floor next year... So you'll get an extra $2-3mil.. Deal?"

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom