|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you going to judge someone's family life from the outside looking in? :lol:

Something called unconditional love
We all know the strained relationship he's had with his parents, and if they are not at his last game, they're horrible parents . Nothing should make a parent distant from their kids. Nothing. There's no good reason

moving to the east coast 
sick.gif

enjoy your bags of frozen milk 

Vancouver
smokin.gif

Went there last year and loved it. Went to the Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby as well.
Metrotown is dope for a canadian mall but nothing beats the outdoor malls you have down in socal. Fashion Valley 
pimp.gif

Vancouver is an amazing place to live though, all you future ex-americans will love it here 

moving to the east coast :x

enjoy your bags of frozen milk 

Vancouver :smokin

Went there last year and loved it. Went to the Metropolis at Metrotown in Burnaby as well.
Metrotown is dope for a canadian mall but nothing beats the outdoor malls you have down in socal. Fashion Valley :pimp:

Vancouver is an amazing place to live though, all you future ex-americans will love it here 

I'm def planning another trip up there within the next year.

Last years draft summit only got us the second overall pick.

We need a new team this time.

Uhhhhh, why mess with a good thing? We'd be perfectly happy with the 2nd pick. Let's not get hasty and risk losing the pick, thereby putting those NTers in danger.

Let last year's team handle it one last time. :smokin

Ramona was on the radio this morning and mentioned how the lakers FO was dissatisfied with the decision of joe Johnson signing with the Miami Heat and how he didn't considered the lakers.....

:rofl:

Watch us pursue Lawson now smh

Ramonas pretty credible too
Well she didn't really agree with the thought of bringing a vet but she said Byron was really pushing for him because he "thinks" him and Kobe can make a strong push for the playoffs or "helping" the rookies

roll.gif

Well she didn't really agree with the thought of bringing a vet but she said Byron was really pushing for him because he "thinks" him and Kobe can make a strong push for the playoffs or "helping" the rookies
I been listening all day, (I'm off today) I haven't heard anything like you're saying.

And Mason was supposed to be off today and Ramona was supposed to be in, but Mason ended up coming to work. Ramona hasn't even been on today? 

I'm not here to make up stuff I'm just trying to spread some news that I hear and obviously I don't agree with none of it just like when John Ireland says non sense

I been listening all day, (I'm off today) I haven't heard anything like you're saying.

And Mason was supposed to be off today and Ramona was supposed to be in, but Mason ended up coming to work. Ramona hasn't even been on today? 

^

That guy makes up so much ****.
It wasn't ESPN radio idk which one it was but they played a segment
I highly doubt the Lakers are dumb enough to even make an offer to Joe Johnson, let alone let it get out that they were interested.

And Playoff push? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We've won 11 games.

You seem like a nice guy and I have nothing against you, but more then half the time you're making up ****. Especially about John Ireland. I listen to 710 daily for the laughs and the crap you post is NEVER said. I just let it go cause what the hell do I care about defending Ireland, but I literally listen from 6-6 daily. Never hear the crap you say they say. 

Maybe we're listening to different stations bruh. 

Last edited:

^

That guy makes up so much ****.
It wasn't ESPN radio idk which one it was but they played a segment
I highly doubt the Lakers are dumb enough to even make an offer to Joe Johnson, let alone let it get out that they were interested.

And Playoff push? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We've won 11 games.

You seem like a nice guy and I have nothing against you, but more then half the time you're making up ****. Especially about John Ireland. I listen to 710 daily for the laughs and the crap you post is NEVER said. I just let it go cause what the hell do I care about defending Ireland, but I literally listen from 6-6 daily. Never hear the crap you say they say. 

Maybe we're listening to different stations bruh. 

710 :smokin
Love all the shows man they are all great

:rofl:

BULL ******* **** NONE OF THIS WAS SAID.

NO. NO GOD DAMN WAY THAT HIT AIRWAVES.

PROVE IT.

No freacking God damn way Byron Scott said or thinks that, with 24 games left, and like 40 games under .500. :lol:

Somebody prove Ramona said that.

No God damn way. :lol:

I'm not saying you are making anything up, but I gotta believe you're listening to a hacked radio show or something. Instead of 710, are you listening to 170 Pirate radio or somethin? :nerd: :lol:

If somebody in the franchise said the words "Joe" "Johnson" and "playoff push" with a straight face, I'm losin my ****. No damn way.

I'll believe Steph traded for Kevin Martin straight up before I believe that nonsense. :lol:

Kobe and his limping legs with old man Joe Johnson making a playoff push with 20 games left... Being 11-51...in the western conference...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't care if it was said or not, but either way I needed those lulz :lol:

Thanks for those tales, duck.

Serious, I half hearted readin thru that and seen that combo hit my eyes and I couldn't hit caps lock fast enough.

Any minute Ashton Kutcher gonna jump up from this screen or some ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom