|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis
Brooklyn
At Denver (back to back)
Atlanta
Golden State
Orlando
Cleveland
Knicks
Sacramento
Phoenix
Memphis
At Phoenix (back to back)
Denver
Washington
At Utah (back to back)
Miami
Boston
At Clippers
Clippers (back to back)
At New Orleans
At Houston
At OKC (back to back)
Utah

Split with Phoenix would be ideal. Give them at least 1 more win to get them to 15. We get to 12.

I don't see 3 more wins on our schedule.

Sad thing is, the Suns don't have many gimmes either, their best chances are 2 vs us, and 2 vs Minny. Hopefully they can split those, and get to 16 wins, that should be enough for us to finish the year at 14-15 wins and the 2nd spot. Gives us enough room for one team to jump over us.

Who's copping these playoff tix, tho? 
smokin.gif
 We 'bout to win out... Portland, Houston, Dallas about to fold like wet paper... and...

... wait, we didn't get playoff STUD Joe Johnson?

Well nevermind then.
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kobe and his limping legs with old man Joe Johnson making a playoff push with 20 games left... Being 11-51...in the western conference...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't care if it was said or not, but either way I needed those lulz
laugh.gif

Thanks for those tales, duck.
I seent it. 
nerd.gif

14 wins they finish with, 2 vs Phoenix and probably the one vs Brooklyn

If the young guys played more we could have a worse record.

Doubt it.

Russell takes minutes from Nick Young and Huertas. Assuming you split it to a third with Russell, Clarkson & Lou Williams

Russell is better than both.

Randle takes a couple minutes from Nance. If not from Nance then Hibbert.

And if Black played more minutes in replacement of Hibbert. Better fit with Russell on offense. By far better on the boards. Would say at this point only slightly behind Hibbert on defense just because of his mobility being much better.

When you factor in how we started and how throwing them into the fire, they learn what they need in playing more and develop quicker. It translates more later in the season.

And we don't have to talk about that folded arm buffoon.

Last edited:
They're not that good man. Like I've been saying since the 2nd month of the season we have the worst talent outside of the Sixers in the league.

I think I said #teamtank in the first week of the season. I'm downright giddy that we may actually keep all of our picks from the worst trade ever

Haven't seen Phoenix play all season are they really worse than us
Of the seasons 11 wins,they had by far the worst game vs the Lakers this year the last they played. It was really bad.

Last edited:
DLo finally showing some flashes of consistent play.

Let's be objective about it though.

Yeah those are some nice stats in such a short amount of minutes and shots last night, but stats when you're getting blown out aren't exactly the most indicative of progress as a basketball player. He made a few too many careless plays still, and sometimes still has moments of not hustling or giving extra effort on the defensive end. Technique? Takes practice and coaching. Effort? Takes heart. You don't need a coach to tell you to give it your all as a professional athlete you either want it or you don't.

Okay, on the positive side. As we all know, the kid is 19 for gosh sake. Of course he's going to make a few careless plays, everyone does. We all know Kobe's infamous air balls in Utah. We all know Steph, Harden, etc all looked careless and young in their beginning years. It's a growing process and of course time is needed for him to learn.

He's dealing with a "coach" who isn't being helpful or supportive, is throwing random offensive systems into play when the seasons almost done and it hasn't been practiced, has teammates who are incapable of moving without the ball and getting open (which would help a PG out tremendously when trying to be a floor general), and his teamates are horrible shooters so his assist stats won't be very good no matter how nice the passing is.

So overall, I'm proud of how far he's come so far. He can clearly play. But we just gotta relax and not exaggerate some stats and baskets had in meaningless minutes of meaningless games.

With that said, I think with a good coach and MUCH better teammates with MUCH higher basketball IQ, he can be a really really solid starting Pg for us.

I have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom