|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post essential1 essential1

I'll add that bulking up in the offseason and strengthening his legs will help him immensely in the post where he can use his length and size to score over smaller quicker PGs

EDIT: does anyone remember why we didn't sign all star Isaiah Thomas when he really wanted to be a Laker in the summer of 2014??

Last edited:

I'll add that bulking up in the offseason and strengthening his legs will help him immensely in the post where he can use his length and size to score over smaller quicker PGs

EDIT: does anyone remember why we didn't sign all star Isaiah Thomas when he really wanted to be a Laker in the summer of 2014??

Had a finite amount of cap. Were unwilling to use it on him. Especially early in the process when bigger names were left on the market.

Also think his size may have had something to do with it.

17736-kobe-dunk-on-dwight-howard.jpg

23141787.jpg

ts_140724lin_kupchak.jpg

These young guys on the Lakers have A LOT of work to do, I get it that everyone wants them to be great.

But I see SO many flaws in all of their games. I hold high hope and know they have room to grow but they aren't as good as advertised.

I absolutely hate this comparison to a young Westbrook or Durant or young steph or klay. Show me all the stats you wants. But I watched all those guys play from their rookie years. I could see the flashes and see the skill and IQ.

These guys just don't show it honestly.

This team sucks so much man. A front office that puts together this trash team + hires the worst coach possible should lose their draft pick. What an insult to Laker fans everywhere and people that actually pay good money to watch this joke of a product. At least cut ticket prices in half for christ sakEs

Byron Scott is a big reason why Russell is struggling but Russell is a big reason why he's struggling too. Dude is so careless and shows no effort at times.

These young guys on the Lakers have A LOT of work to do, I get it that everyone wants them to be great.

But I see SO many flaws in all of their games. I hold high hope and know they have room to grow but they aren't as good as advertised.

I absolutely hate this comparison to a young Westbrook or Durant or young steph or klay. Show me all the stats you wants. But I watched all those guys play from their rookie years. I could see the flashes and see the skill and IQ.

There's no comparison to the young thunder, young warriors, or even young magic (vucevic, oladipo, Payton, tobias, Gordon) , young Wolves or young Celtics right now.

It's pretty pathetic really that these young players we have now are supposed to represent a future lakers contending team. If Lillard and many other great players can't make the all star team, I can argue that none of our young core players will ever be all stars. I don't think any of them are untouchable

Last edited:
He won't say it. They won't say it. But........

What're they gonna do, make a run at the 8 seed?

It's....it's....it's the pick. They need that more than anything else this year.

Foxy. :pimp:

He knows and understands what must be done, must be done.

Thing is, we need to get it already. Black, Brown need minutes. DLo, Randle, Clarkson too.

Nance, when he's healthy.

We gotta stop with Lou, Bass, Young, etc. Let the kids play every second. Stop fighting it. 9-41. Commit, full time to the kids. Kobe and Hibbert can play as the vets. Hibbs for his position (C) Kobe his tour ending.

Lack of experience a factor - byron on our young guys lol this dude is something else

There's no comparison to the young thunder, young warriors, or even young magic (vucevic, oladipo, Payton, tobias, Gordon) , young Wolves or young Celtics right now.

It's pretty pathetic really that these young players we have now are supposed to represent a future lakers contending team. If Lillard and many other great players can't make the all star team, I can argue that none of our young core players will ever be all stars. I don't think any of them are untouchable

The young Thunder, Warriors, Magic, and Wolves have all been very terrible.

Given all the other factors (coaching, vets, minutes), it's pretty hard to stack these teams up against each other to make such a definite conclusion. And pretty pointless to predict where they might be in a few years in comparison to today's Damian Lillard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom