|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know im still in shock of how bad our record is like what the hell we csnt be that bad

There's been a handful of game already that the guy on the sideline has handed away. Where he has run ridiculous lineups, taken out guys playing well, refused to settle down the offense, played guys for 8 minute stretches when they are getting killed. Inconsistent rotations. Benched players for no reason. Refused to play guys who can contribute more.

Last edited:
Hey man all good in the hood Ska :smokin

Curious to see how well D'lo plays today. His shot kinda left him in the 2nd half of the last game. Wanna see how he deals with his first cold spell since he broke out and if he will still come out firing today.

Down with the tank but **** Dwert and the Rockets I want a W today.

Russell is the 5th teenager to have a 24/6/6 game.

Joins Bron, KD, Melo, Kyrie.

Also the youngest to put up 24/6/6 and have 5 3's in the game.

Last edited:
I read somewhere a loooooong time ago that the stress of winning was why Jerry left. Like, he would have to leave Staples and would listen to games in his car because he couldn't handle watching it in person anymore.

Or are we going to go with the theories/rumors instead...?
Difference between what you just typed and what I typed a couple days ago is that I really did read what I was presenting; you literally just made that up.

If you want to pretend like you didn't, that's fine, but making something up and asking if rumors are a point of discussion now because of something someone else said that really did happen is literally comparing apples to orangutans.
This was an unfair response, and I apologize.

Even though the tidbits people have provided haven't precisely, explicitly, and clearly stated "Jerry left because of the stress of winning," at least those tidbits are somewhere in the ballpark of saying that.

While I've provided nothing but "Ummm, I'm pretty sure I remember..." :lol:

Thanks for being level headed, @iLL 949
. Respect. :nthat:  

View media item 822675

View media item 1570818

(Somehow, I feel this won't get quoted and responded to by the same people who jumped on my previous convo. Weird how that works out, right? :lol:  )

:smile: nah it's all good, poor wording on my part should've said "the stress TO win" because at the time the 3 peat was just getting started. But yeah, not 100% Kobe :lol:

Can't wait to get back home for Christmas break and finally watch some games

DLo has been on a in incremental incline for a few weeks now. Slow and steady. This season for him is actually prett parallel with his 1 season in college. Starts off slow pretty quiet then rises and comes out of nowhere.
It would be amazing to see how this would go if he didn't have Byron and Kobe holding him back.
Also interesting his 2 best games was him playing without a majority of Kobe and the other not playing with Clarkson.

It'll be interesting to see how that combo develops going forward. I think they can be great together but they both can't be terrible at defense.

DLo has been on a in incremental incline for a few weeks now. Slow and steady. This season for him is actually prett parallel with his 1 season in college. Starts off slow pretty quiet then rises and comes out of nowhere.
It would be amazing to see how this would go if he didn't have Byron and Kobe holding him back.
Also interesting his 2 best games was him playing without a majority of Kobe and the other not playing with Clarkson.

It'll be interesting to see how that combo develops going forward. I think they can be great together but they both can't be terrible at defense.

He needs to play next to a Klay Thompson type shooting guard and a 3 and D small forward.

Clarkson and Kobe are a terrible fit for him to excel IMO ... I agree It's no mistake his best 2 games he played significant minutes without either one of both of them off the floor.

Him and JC remind me of Monta and Steph early on in GSW... I think they can make it work, but JC needs to be our designated 6th man off the bench

Last edited:
[h2]Per 36 Minutes[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]From[/th][th=""]To[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]2P[/th][th=""]2PA[/th][th=""]2P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]ORB[/th][th=""]DRB[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS  ▾[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Karl-Anthony Towns[/td][td]2016[/td][td]2016[/td][td]22[/td][td]22[/td][td]622[/td][td]8.1[/td][td]15.2[/td][td].532[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.0[/td][td].412[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]14.2[/td][td].541[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]3.4[/td][td].814[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]11.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]19.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Kristaps Porzingis[/td][td]2016[/td][td]2016[/td][td]24[/td][td]24[/td][td]664[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]15.2[/td][td].450[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]3.5[/td][td].354[/td][td]5.6[/td][td]11.7[/td][td].479[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.1[/td][td].842[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]8.1[/td][td]11.2[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]18.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]2016[/td][td]2016[/td][td]23[/td][td]21[/td][td]645[/td][td]6.1[/td][td]15.2[/td][td].404[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]5.9[/td][td].330[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]9.3[/td][td].452[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.6[/td][td].750[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]5.8[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Emmanuel Mudiay[/td][td]2016[/td][td]2016[/td][td]23[/td][td]23[/td][td]669[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]15.8[/td][td].311[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.9[/td][td].247[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]11.8[/td][td].332[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]3.6[/td][td].682[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]7.1[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]13.2[/td][/tr][/table]

Interesting to note that KAT has the fewest minutes played this season 
nerd.gif

D'Lo has the lowest usage rate (22.8)

Last edited:

He needs to play next to a Klay Thompson type shooting guard and a 3 and D small forward.

Clarkson and Kobe are a terrible fit for him to excel IMO ... I agree It's no mistake his best 2 games he played significant minutes without either one of both of them off the floor.

Him and JC remind me of Monta and Steph early on in GSW... I think they can make it work, but JC needs to be our designated 6th man off the bench
I don't want to say it's a "terrible fit", but certainly an awkward one. However Clarkson shooting over 40% from three so far has been a great sign that the two can co-exist in the future.

I don't want to say it's a "terrible fit", but certainly an awkward one. However Clarkson shooting over 40% from three so far has been a great sign that the two can co-exist in the future.
94456626_crop_north.jpg

Someone made this comp awhile back. If either guy can pitch anywhere close to this potential, Mitch won the draft the last two years. Monta was also a mid second rounder, tho it looks like JC is already a better 3pt shooter.

If GS is any indicator, we'll probably have to trade one of them to put together a contender. We'll just have to see how their skill sets ultimately develop to see if they can make it work.

Last edited:
We're at least two years away from choosing to trade one of the two. And my money would have it leading on Jordan leaving.

You're a wise man P.

[h2]Per 36 Minutes (2nd season) [/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Age[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]2P[/th][th=""]2PA[/th][th=""]2P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]ORB[/th][th=""]DRB[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Jordan Clarkson[/td][td]2015-16[/td][td]23[/td][td]22[/td][td]22[/td][td]694[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]14.8[/td][td].470[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]3.8[/td][td].411[/td][td]5.4[/td][td]11.0[/td][td].491[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]2.3[/td][td].800[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.9[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]17.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Monta Ellis[/td][td]2006-07[/td][td]21[/td][td]77[/td][td]53[/td][td]2638[/td][td]6.6[/td][td]13.8[/td][td].475[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td].273[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]11.8[/td][td].509[/td][td]3.7[/td][td]4.9[/td][td].763[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]17.4[/td][/tr][/table]

[h2]Per 36 Minutes (1st season)[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Age[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]2P[/th][th=""]2PA[/th][th=""]2P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]ORB[/th][th=""]DRB[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]2009-10[/td][td]21[/td][td]80[/td][td]77[/td][td]2896[/td][td]6.6[/td][td]14.2[/td][td].462[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]4.7[/td][td].437[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]9.5[/td][td].474[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]2.5[/td][td].885[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]4.4[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]17.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]2009-10[/td][td]20[/td][td]76[/td][td]0[/td][td]1738[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]12.0[/td][td].403[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]5.1[/td][td].375[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]6.8[/td][td].424[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]5.0[/td][td].808[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]15.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]2015-16[/td][td]19[/td][td]23[/td][td]21[/td][td]645[/td][td]6.1[/td][td]15.2[/td][td].404[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]5.9[/td][td].330[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]9.3[/td][td].452[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.6[/td][td].750[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]5.8[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.4[/td][/tr][/table]

D'Lo still has a long way to go. He's projecting a lot closer to Harden, but either way 
pimp.gif

(and yes I've been playing around with bball-reference all day)

Last edited:
Q: don't have a chance to watch a lot of games, are dlo's assist numbers due to teammates not hitting shots or passing? I look at box scores and game highlights and his boards are often higher then his dimes.

Not making shots + his teammates not being able to handle his passes

Plus it probably doesn't help when he passes to Kobe who pump fakes, jab, jab, pump fake, jab, airball :\

Last edited:
Also, D'Lo has always been more of a scorer than a playmaker, even back in college. As he's been getting it going over the past week or so, he's been doing it more as a scorer. If the guys hit the passes he's been dishing, he'd probably be avg 4-5 assist.

I don't think this DLo kid is gonna make it. We should drafted Porz, or Justice, or Jah, or the white oaf from Wisco, or traded the pick or anyone but this lazy, shaved eyebrow kid that I knew all along would never be any good.........

I don't think this DLo kid is gonna make it. We should drafted Porz, or Justice, or Jah, or the white oaf from Wisco, or traded the pick or anyone but this lazy, shaved eyebrow kid that I knew all along would never be any good.........

Echoing the words of somebody here indirectly...lol

He sure looks like a bust to me. Ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom