|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monta Ellis 3P% .273

This is why monta was traded. Jc and dlo have shown they can play together and their chemistry was steady getting better.

There's more to the game than shooting 3 pointers though. :lol:

JC is a guard who is most effective with the ball in his hands... At least thus far in his career. Also defensively they are not a very good backcourt

When the lakers become contenders I see JC coming off the bench while someone who fits better defensively who can still spread the floor plays the majority of the minutes alongside DLo at 2.

That's not to say that they cannot be effective on the court together

Last edited:
Didn't Tarik black have a 20 rebound game last year as a 20-year-old? I mean how many players have ever done that? Has Sacre ever had 20 rebounds has Brandon Bass? The guy has talent and doesn't play for who knows what reasons

There's more to the game than shooting 3 pointers though. :lol:

JC is a guard who is most effective with the ball in his hands... At least thus far in his career. Also defensively they are not a very good backcourt

When the lakers become contenders I see JC coming off the bench while someone who fits better defensively who can still spread the floor plays the majority of the minutes alongside DLo at 2.

That's not to say that they cannot be effective on the court together

JC is shooting a ridiculous percentage on catch and shoot 3s. I might be wrong but I think it's in the 90 percent range. That definitely sounds wrong but he's shooting a % you can't really upgrade from. In other words he's very effective without the ball. Defense needs to get better and I believe it will. It's clear that Kobe is the misfit in the lineup

Also who is this mythical 2 guard you speak of to replace him with? :nerd:

Last edited:
Is Swaggy wearing 750 boosts right now? :lol: :pimp:

Edit, yep:

CWEcRwSXAAA7qs4.jpg

Last edited:
Being on the second unit is really starting to hurt Randle.

I suggest moving Clarkson & Randle to the Starting Lineup. If not then let Randle and Clarkson play together in the second unit.

Think If you wanted to split Russell and Clarkson. Which I guess that's what Byron wants to do. Russell being less needy of a scorer and a pass first guy works better with Lou And Kobe.

They should all be starting though.

Last edited:
Didn't Tarik black have a 20 rebound game last year as a 20-year-old? I mean how many players have ever done that? Has Sacre ever had 20 rebounds has Brandon Bass? The guy has talent and doesn't play for who knows what reasons

Byron doesn't think he's mean enough, iirc
Come on boom boom, man up

Last edited:
Bruhh Swaggy got a deal with adidas!! That's dope af. He really was born a new player when he got with the lakers. We the goat team to get your brand out there

Yes, the other 25% of our FA pitches needs to be, "look, we got nick young a shoe deal on a 3 win team. SWAGGY FRICKIN P. You'll be getting sponsors and bangin celebs too once you sign".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom