|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron has let that Asian poon poon go to his head 
mean.gif

@MarkG_Medina D'Angelo and Randle are still coming off the bench

@MarkG_Medina Byron said that Randle and Russell are going to play around 20-25 minutes

@MarkG_Medina Byron said he has not talked to Russell and Randle about their demotions: "It's a big boys league. You got to come to work everyday."
:smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really disliked D'Antoni, but I would take him back in a heartbeat.

[quote name="MoonMan818"][quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]DLo is wrong. Kobe is the future of the team, clearly.

these young kids need to just, man up.[/quote]This.[/quote]He's being sarcastic and reasonable, you're not.

Like clockwork. :lol:

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="PMatic"]
@MarkG_Medina D'Angelo and Randle are still coming off the bench
@MarkG_Medina Byron said that Randle and Russell are going to play around 20-25 minutes
@MarkG_Medina Byron said he has not talked to Russell and Randle about their demotions: "It's a big boys league. You got to come to work everyday."
:smh:[/quote]Really glad we hired him.

So, so glad....[/quote]I'm'a give him the benefit of the doubt again, just 'cause.

What if they ain't working hard?

I mean, just saying, what if? What do you do if you're the coach? What would you prefer he do if that were the case?

Last edited:
Put them on the court, no matter what.

Zero benefit on bench. Not in a lost year anyways.

They don't work hard? Let them get drubbed then, and see how it feels to get embarrassed from not working hard enough to keep up. That will teach them more than sitting.

Makes sense.

"Three nights in a row you got 25/10 dropped on you. If only there was a chance to practice super hard... every day... with other NBA players."

Exactly.

It either drives them to get better, or they fold. Either way, you learn what they are.

Benching them and/or limiting their minutes is beyond stupid.

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 3m3 minutes ago
Kobe on DA & JR (1/2): “I can relate to it. I think for the young players now it’s hard for them to understand what I had to go thru.

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 3m3 minutes ago
Kobe (2/2): "I didn’t start my first 3 & a half seasons. I came off the bench for 3 straight years, but I learned a lot as well." (on TWC)

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 2m2 minutes ago
Kobe Bryant then said he would talk to D'Angelo Russell & Julius Randle & explain that it's just a process.

Difference being Kobe was on the bench for a 60+ win team, not a lottery rebuild.

But still, at least Kobe is going to talk to them and help them understand, while Byron folds and unfolds his arms all day. :smh:

Byron says "man up"
Kobe gonna tell these kids "to put your big boy pants"
Then ask for help getting off the trainers table

Why has nick young stopped getting minutes thought he was playing good? Did I miss something

Only Byron is stupid enough to play D'Angelo off the ball and guard Shabazz on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom