|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP is saying what I believe: if we put ourselves in a position to have the #1 pick, the league will give it to us.

CP is saying what I believe: if we put ourselves in a position to have the #1 pick, the league will give it to us.

tumblr_lw4dpfW0OV1qaed4go1_500.jpg

The Lakers can still be just as bad without having D'Angelo and Randle on a 25 minute cap. Fire Byron... He's basically testing Mitch at this point :lol:

At this point I'm not worried about the coach. I'm worried about the people up top choosing the coach. That's my main concern.

Bryant then turned serious on why he has averaged a team-leading 17.9 shots per game, while shooting 29.6 percent from the field and 21.8 percent from 3-point range. […] “You have to take what the defense gives you,” Bryant said. “When you come up and catch and the defense is off, you have to take the shot.”

Zo.gif was made for times like these

thibs is going to wear out our players.  anyones better than byron, but im not a fan of thibs.   the example of jimmy butler playing 48 mins a game was ridiculous in chicago

You know who would be the perfect two way superstar for us? PG13. Too bad he's not available until 2018 at the earliest.

@MarkG_Medina D'Angelo and Randle are still coming off the bench

@MarkG_Medina Byron said that Randle and Russell are going to play around 20-25 minutes

@MarkG_Medina Byron said he has not talked to Russell and Randle about their demotions: "It's a big boys league. You got to come to work everyday."
:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom