llllllllll G.o.D. Jewels - "GREATNESS OPENS DOORS" ANTICIPATION THREAD llllllllll

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Why would the girl from Chi lie though?
I KNOW it aint u, dudes is beefin over.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're killin me
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

IMO that +!%@ wasnt even worth a reply tho. if a %%%%% mad u bout to smash the chick he likes, he hates and YOU still end up smashington... why even go there.

the %%%%% know he lame and so do the broad

a corny %%%%% is gonna step try and on your name to try and bring them up wit $!+!, dirty mackin been part of the game since forever, aint even worth reply, argument, debate or fightin

aint nothin stupider than Fightin over females or over what she said he said about u...
My Sentiments.  Maybe I'm making this up, but wasn't Jewels the one throwing shots at Wale after the confrontation with that white kid in the crowd?  Once you start gaining some buzz like Jewels has started to gain, people are going to start saying %#** about you.  Dudes hate when they see a person being more successfull then themselves, especially in something in as agressive and competitive as Hip-Hop.  To me that type of petty *$#@%%#+ ain't even with it...Like a *@*@% who feels him on twitter is assasnation on twitter.  IT's why I can't get myself to start one in the first place.

2 sides to every story. I'll reserve judgment. But the song is hot though
pimp.gif
And I agree with Gunna some #*%* aint even worth a reply if this is true. You give this rumor more Oxygen by addressing it.

The fact you thought about it shows that you have a more maturemindset: Reality is though, it's a waste of time for either of them toeven make this a situation. Men lie, women lie, like the big homie toldme, quit wasting talent. Instead of making music toward anotherindividual, put that energy in to positive progression of your career.At the end of the day, the dude getting dissed wins because theyinevitably get the most attention.
you sound dumb as hell..shut up fat boy

Never jump the gun...have facts 100 percent straight...I still bump Jewels cuh spit
pimp.gif

So i seen all that but...who are those *@%@? I don't really be up on my NT broad game like that.

From the tinychat last night,
to the crime scene this morn,
and its not even over yet. This
has more twists and turns than
Lost episode.

Back
Top Bottom