llllllllll G.o.D. Jewels - "GREATNESS OPENS DOORS" ANTICIPATION THREAD llllllllll

GREATNESS OPENS DOORS!!!
pimp.gif

edit:

haters gon' HATE.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Rafool

I know someone saved them, question is, who.....
nerd.gif

Everybody
laugh.gif
Naw slim..I got b_s doing the same thing via oovoo..
They know not get outta pocket..the upload button is one click away..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

it's all these other _'s who gassed this thing to another level. I'ma be honest and say it's alooooooooot of _'s who really take this NT ++@+ WAY too serious. All this co-signing, %*%! riding, sideline hatin, side arguments between _'s who don't even rap, and all this Twitter ++@+ has to speak VOLUMES about how ya'll _'s act offline...and that ain't a good thing.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The thing is only like 4 bars out of the long %!! song was shots @ Qualmes. The whole song wasn't about him. I didn't take the whole song as a qualmes diss. 90% of the song was him rapping just to rap. Just to spazz out. Lyrical exercise. 
You're right but, and this isn't a slight at Jewels, the way he and others portrayed it before the track was released made it seem like the focus was to get at _'s necks. The talking at the end only reaffirms what was being said.

If this dude Qualmes was on some smear campaign, then that's foul as hell on his part and says a lot about his character. If it was jokes or w/e, then this whole %%@+ got blown out of proportion. But I understand why Jewels did what he did...to those who don't know any better, perception is reality.

Another thing too...both of these _'s are grown *** men and can speak for themselves. It's one thing to have this secret e-mail thing going on but if you're gonna make %%@+ public, lay out all the facts from the get-go so things don't get misconstrued and _'s don't speak off of hearsay. All this piece the puzzle, 2nd hand backstory %%@+ is unnecessary as hell...most of us are grown folk here, deal with it in that manner.

Regardless, the track goes hard and it's unfortunate the actual music isn't what's being discussed on here.
Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'ma leave on this note tho...Jewels and Qualmes aside (cause it's a matter between them)...it's all these other _'s who gassed this thing to another level. I'ma be honest and say it's alooooooooot of _'s who really take this NT ++@+ WAY too serious. All this co-signing, %*%! riding, sideline hatin, side arguments between _'s who don't even rap, and all this Twitter ++@+ has to speak VOLUMES about how ya'll _'s act offline...and that ain't a good thing.
WORD.

On some real %%@+, I'm disgusted that I'm associated with some of you _'s on this board. A bunch of dudes on here are WORSE than these internet hos y'all admire and jerk off to. The beauty salon gossiping is not what's up. Neither is that missionary style %*$# riding and sideline chit chat y'all be doing.

For some folks, twitter is just another avenue to bring out the !%$+% hiding within. ({}) *** _'s
smh.gif

"Get back to rap, you _'s twitter too much..."

I don't even know why %*+*$@ are acting surprised and *!%*....

All that *!%* you're disgusted by is how NT works

This is what these %*+*$@ do...

This is how these %*+*$@ act when there is Drama and lulz on the horizion

*!%* ain't new

Twitter just made the *!%* uncut and out in the open

There is only a handful standup folks on this site

And the know who they are

OKAY. Its a Done Deal and its Dead.

Can we get back to talking bout the music now?

Its gon be a long month waiting for this to drop.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

OKAY. Its a Done Deal and its Dead.

Can we get back to talking bout the music now?

Its gon be a long month waiting for this to drop.

Please

lol you ol soft @%% +!%+@!. if this was a thread about any other cats this $%#$ woulda been 50pgs.
back in my day +!%+@! got shot over rap beef.
smh... you damn whippersnappers... dont even know your roots.

JUST PLAYIN!!

EVEN THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEED A GOLDEN CALC....

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I don't even know why %*+*$@ are acting surprised and *!%*....

All that *!%* you're disgusted by is how NT works

This is what these %*+*$@ do...

*!%* ain't new

Twitter just made the *!%* uncut and out in the open

There is only a handful standup folks on this site

And the know who they are
QFT.
Actin like an open public forum with a bunch of strangers is a secret society and *!#%
laugh.gif

to think there was a time where i was almost fooled into believing the whole NT Fam thing too. 

NT has power in numbers, but NT dont look out for it's own. This site hates to see someone they view as a peer do good,

i've watched it for years.

Jewels & Dom both getting a lot of love right now, but watch how that #!#! changes when either one of them 

start to really experience success. jealousy and envy will outweigh the props they receive and then the cool thing will be to talk bad on them. word to NT's 

love/hate relationship with Ben.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My *$$$! said lulz on the horizon.

Real talk I don't know why some of you dudes are mad. This hasn't even generated half the attention or posts that the other NT dramas dudes have put down in the history books. It's just a couple bars and a bad look for one dude. It's already dying down.

What Qualmes just said. We recently spoke.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't want to expend any extra energy on this. I did what i did, And felt I was more than justified.

But only I will ever know the reason why I took the route that I did, Because we won't be speaking on this situation anymore. Just know I was justified.

I will say that this situation showed some of your true colors...People who didn't even have anything to do with the situation.

I can't blame some of you, Because of the way you were raised/brought up, You might lack some basic understanding of right and wrong, What respect and disrespect is etc. Some of you are just internet kids, And that's fine.

I appreciate everyone who held me down and was able to see the situation for what it really was.

I want to talk to Tenisha. We both know you feel some type of way about me, So I don't even know why you're in this thread. But don't come in here with ulterior motives trying to sway opinions the other way. I'm proud of you for advancing ahead of your peers in school. I remember when you were at Richards, Now you at Loyola handling your business. Your attitude and the way you carry yourself sucks tho. Only reason I never addressed you is because you're essentially a child, And I'm a grown man. So I'm extending an olive branch to you. Don't even respond on here. I'll give you my number and you can hit me up. I'm still big homie G.

AG, You tripping. You talking about staying out of it and not choosing sides, But you awfully damn opinionated for somebody who is staying out of it. I don't know why you're in here and on Twitter trying to be under the Devil's Advocate act. On some "Well, Jewels said this..." or "Well, Jewels said that...". Also, I don't know why you trying to bring up the Wale situation. Didn't you have a full scale E-War with dude? Yea, I had an opinion about him threatening some kid at his show...I'm entitled to that. Unbeknownst to you and others, Me and Wale had a 30-minute convo, And it's all peace. But I don't know what Wale has to do with this...Guess you was trying to make a point. Again, You don't need to respond on here, I'm about to DM you my number too folk.

Anybody else who feel some type of way can hit me up too, I'm about to open the phone lines.

Tdot, I be seeing you show love too, Despite our past problems, You can reach out if need be for whatever.

I believe in karma, It never fails. Sometimes I'm impatient and don't wanna wait for karma to do her work, But she always come through. I'm doing damn good now, And I don't have time for negativity.

Ain't no more Me vs. Qualmes, Or me vs. (insert name here), I'm back to my music.

Back
Top Bottom