llllllllll G.o.D. Jewels - "GREATNESS OPENS DOORS" ANTICIPATION THREAD llllllllll

Originally Posted by BorisTheBulletDodger

laugh.gif
at bo posting nudes to deflect the situation.
I don't think he's deflecting. I'm pretty sure that's the "girl" they were talking about.

can someone drop some cliffnotes or direct me to them?
i been hearin bout this from random peoples.
nudes are involved?

I hope this #+!+ gets wrapped up soon, hopefully it
turns out to be a misunderstanding. On a sidenote them pics were
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

from simple mathematics..this is what i put together. from all of the subliminals and such. you children dont read between the lines

-female A is a rapper groupie. she previously had something with mickey factz according to qualmes twitter page.
-qualmes tries to talk to female A and becomes good friends with her
-female A adds g.o.d jewels on twitter and he begins talking to her
-qualmes at some point was a prospect with female A cuz she sends him nudes
-g.o.d jewels puts female on the national team
- qualmes notices that jewels is on female A radar as a potential smash
-qualmes gets mad and sensitive. so to diguise his hate. he "jokes" about jewels on twitter,tinychats, and to female A.
- female A stays loyal to g.o.d jewels and screencaps it all (supposedly..we still havent seen them).
-jewels takes offense to these ongoing jokes or hate or whatever you may call it and puts a line in the my sax record mentioning qualmes as "fat f*** sloppy choad"
-jewels demands public apology in regards to the attack on his sexuality and all of that.
-qualmes makes comments saying "jewels is a spitter cuh" . seemingly fecitously appaluding g.o.d effort.
-qualmes tweets that he will send his number out to jewels in order to talk about it
-jewels responds that it must be done in public. because it began on the internet publicly.
-qualmes makes tinychat about situation in which he supposedly explains the situation yet he still eggs on that this was apart of his plan and he will diss g.o.d even more
-qualmes seemingly drunk rants that he "will expose chicago" and that no one wants to talk about guns. then apologizes via twitter.
-qualmes changes the subject to exposing that rockwell guy. and then he says he knows who snitched regarding female A
-qualmes lets pics of female A surface. however still says that everything was all jokes

oh wow. thats alot of stuff

oh and seems that for days before this. qualmes would tweet about exposing some god..apparently g.o.d got the pre emptive strike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
I don't think he's deflecting. I'm pretty sure that's the "girl" they were talking about.
[Jay-Z].....now that's where ya wrong [/Jay-Z]

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
[Jay-Z].....now that's where ya wrong [/Jay-Z]
smh.gif
this some M. Night Shyamalan type +%%$...

from simple mathematics..this is what i put together. from all of the subliminals and such. you children dont read between the lines

-female A is a rapper groupie. she previously had something with mickey factz according to qualmes twitter page.

-qualmes tries to talk to female A and becomes good friends with her

-female A adds g.o.d jewels on twitter and he begins talking to her

-qualmes at some point was a prospect with female A cuz she sends him nudes

-g.o.d jewels puts female on the national team

- qualmes notices that jewels is on female A radar as a potential smash

-qualmes gets mad and sensitive. so to diguise his hate. he "jokes" about jewels on twitter,tinychats, and to female A.

- female A stays loyal to g.o.d jewels and screencaps it all (supposedly..we still havent seen them).

-jewels takes offense to these ongoing jokes or hate or whatever you may call it and puts a line in the my sax record mentioning qualmes as "fat f*** sloppy choad"

-jewels demands public apology in regards to the attack on his sexuality and all of that.

-qualmes makes comments saying "jewels is a spitter cuh" . seemingly fecitously appaluding g.o.d effort.

-qualmes tweets that he will send his number out to jewels in order to talk about it

-jewels responds that it must be done in public. because it began on the internet publicly.

-qualmes makes tinychat about situation in which he supposedly explains the situation yet he still eggs on that this was apart of his plan and he will diss g.o.d even more

-qualmes seemingly drunk rants that he "will expose chicago" and that no one wants to talk about guns. then apologizes via twitter.

-qualmes changes the subject to exposing that rockwell guy. and then he says he knows who snitched regarding female A

-qualmes lets pics of female A surface. however still says that everything was all jokes

oh wow. thats alot of stuff

oh and seems that for days before this. qualmes would tweet about exposing some god..apparently g.o.d got the pre emptive strike
laugh.gif

I logged back in just to comment.

Ya'll _s letting these groupie *#%! potentially ruin your rap game before you even blow up.

Qualmes is cool ppls...but if he really did that over some girl who FZd him...it's lame. and truth be told, i wouldnt even accept nudes from a groupie who FZd me. it's counterproductive and gives her the attention while she out getting smutted by the next rapper

Ya'll stop letting these *#%! play with ya'll.

The person Jewels thinks it steams from is not where the whole situation even comes from...It was my fault cutting jokes with another female...she screen capped some photos but of course shes not gonna air her part of the situation out attaining to other dudes she bad talked bad about concerning Jewels and Mickey Factz...sending me pictures,convos,etc...I didnt play my move right and save things to back my full story up so thats neither here nor there...anything else concerning the situation will be talked betweeen the concerning parties privately...the twitter stuff was petty but I got backed in a corner so now whoevers pictures surfaced that youve seen has to explain to Jewelz about her role in this whole ordeal...dont think this is some hate or anything for this man
laugh.gif
...like I said I like the song and I wish the man nothing but success with his career 

I think the only people who care about this are about 100-200 people tops on Twitter and NT...seems like a lot of effort to me for such a small audience. The "Young and the Restless" video was perfect execution...

On a better note though, Jewels ripped "My Sax" and has some incredible bars in there. I'm just going to focus on the music, because this drama is raising my blood pressure. (cue old man jokes here)

A very important question to me in all of this is...did anyone actually even smash this broad?
nerd.gif
I sure hope so...

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I think the only people who care about this are about 100-200 people tops on Twitter and NT...seems like a lot of effort to me for such a small audience. The "Young and the Restless" video was perfect execution...

On a better note though, Jewels ripped "My Sax" and has some incredible bars in there. I'm just going to focus on the music, because this drama is raising my blood pressure. (cue old man jokes here)

A very important question to me in all of this is...did anyone actually even smash this broad?
nerd.gif
I sure hope so...
Read my mind.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by Just In Time

nerd.gif
I sure hope so...
Read my mind

Ditto that.

_'s done poured way too much gasoline on the fire. 

I really don't have much to take away from this situation other than a cool song by Jewels. The entire backstory behind it is UBER lame and at the end of the day it just looks like _'s beefing over a jump (that nobody got the bop from). Not saying that's what it is, but that's what it looks like. 

I understand as a man, that if a N call you out your name, your first instinct is to take his head off. However...giving it deeper thought, I wouldn't have faulted Jewels for taking the "you only get half a bar, !!%# ya'll _'s" approach to this entire situation. 

I'ma leave on this note tho...Jewels and Qualmes aside (cause it's a matter between them)...it's all these other _'s who gassed this thing to another level. I'ma be honest and say it's alooooooooot of _'s who really take this NT ++@+ WAY too serious. All this co-signing, %*%! riding, sideline hatin, side arguments between _'s who don't even rap, and all this Twitter ++@+ has to speak VOLUMES about how ya'll _'s act offline...and that ain't a good thing.

I'ma leave on this note tho...Jewels and Qualmes aside (cause it's a matter between them)...it's all these other _'s who gassed this thing to another level. I'ma be honest and say it's alooooooooot of _'s who really take this NT ++@+ WAY too serious. All this co-signing, %*%! riding, sideline hatin, side arguments between _'s who don't even rap, and all this Twitter ++@+ has to speak VOLUMES about how ya'll _'s act offline...and that ain't a good thing.

DAMN! /Kay Slay

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I logged back in just to comment.

Ya'll _s letting these groupie *#%! potentially ruin your rap game before you even blow up.

Qualmes is cool ppls...but if he really did that over some girl who FZd him...it's lame. and truth be told, i wouldnt even accept nudes from a groupie who FZd me. it's counterproductive and gives her the attention while she out getting smutted by the next rapper

Ya'll stop letting these *#%! play with ya'll.
Agree with what you and Gunna said earlier.  This whole song was pointless to me especially you consider that Jewelz was one of the dudes getting on Wale for knocking that kids fitted off who was heckling him at that show.  If Jewels ever wants to blow up and be able to be comfortable, he'll have to deal with a lot worse rumours than having someone calll him gay.  %%@%, if you not gay then wy you even care about a dude you never met or have any sort of relationship speaking dirt on you.  That's why I don't even mess with that twitter %%@%, bunch of dudes with too much time on their hands.  Both of these dudes looking straight immature smh.

The thing is only like 4 bars out of the long %!! song was shots @ Qualmes. The whole song wasn't about him. I didn't take the whole song as a qualmes diss. 90% of the song was him rapping just to rap. Just to spazz out. Lyrical exercise. 

Back
Top Bottom