LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

same man who made georgia bush

acting like he don't know the game

he's not that removed where he doesn't know what's going on

his money is in limbo and he out here tap dancing

Opinions are ******** everybody has one weather you agree with it or not....That's Wayne's opinion he's entitled to that doesn't make me no different what he says...

Last edited:
They definitely edited it to make him look worse but dude shoulda kept his cool. He seems like somebody who has to collect his mind before answering questions

Dude never been Top 5 to me but I thought he was cool musically. Still don't get how if you like his music you automatically have to defended him

Last edited:
The Kang :lol: :pimp:

I like how he said all that nice **** then hit him with the "but _ you trippin"

"You must stop this buffoonery and c**ning"

:lol:

Last edited:
Wa_n_ doesn't have a leg to stand on. Let Birdman drug/sex him up all those years, didn't listen to rappers on the same label telling him his money was being stolen, and now that Birdman has no use for him anymore and younger rappers clearly influenced by Wa_n_ are getting all the attention, he finally realizes he's done and has to resort to interviews like this to build a buzz. Him and his fans that built him up brought all this on. Time for him to start opening tours for Macklemore now.

Last edited:
This just shows how the media works. Nobody has ever cared what Wayne thinks outside of lean and weed. After he said racism is over all of sudden he's getting interviews with these networks. They know he's a fool and what he's gonna say. He's doing the "all lives matter" crowd work for them.

Yall just now realizing Lil Wayne a clown???

He scary as hell....

Those interviewers were not fazed at all by his lil fake tough guy act
roll.gif

This is when I saw that Lil Wayne is really just a soft sheltered little boy who gets victimized and pretty much held hostage financially by another grown man.

Last edited:
T.I.P a ***** for that.....how you gonna call someone a friend but you can't pick up a phone AS A FRIEND....before blasting them on social media???

That's how real ones move in 2016 now????

No loyalty no respect for a "good friends" privacy???

I'm telling you this social media stuff bring out alot of ***** ****** with ***** ways behavior to the light.

I guess you mind as well get some instagram likes and gratificiation publicity for it while you're at it right?

T.I  was spitting some truth but he went about that like a woman.....SMH

Last edited:
Agreed, you call someone a friend out your own mouth you pick up the phone, but no sympathy for Wayne however he gets put on blast.

Wa_n_ doesn't have a leg to stand on. Let Birdman drug/sex him up all those years, didn't listen to rappers on the same label telling him his money was being stolen, and now that Birdman has no use for him anymore and younger rappers clearly influenced by Wa_n_ are getting all the attention, he finally realizes he's done and has to resort to interviews like this to build a buzz. Him and his fans that built him up brought all this on. Time for him to start opening tours for Macklemore now.

This is actually a very plausible assessment.

T.I.P a ***** for that.....how you gonna call someone a friend but you can't pick up a phone AS A FRIEND....before blasting them on social media???

That's how real ones move in 2016 now????

No loyalty no respect for a "good friends" privacy???

I'm telling you this social media stuff bring out alot of ***** ****** with ***** ways behavior to the light.

I guess you mind as well get some instagram likes and gratificiation publicity for it while you're at it right?

T.I  was spitting some truth but he went about that like a woman.....SMH

:lol: at you thinking you know about all their interactions.

You don't know if TI tried to call him, DM'ed him or what.

And I've told my boys they're tripping on social media... If you're willing to say it in public and in private, then you know it's real.

This is actually a very plausible assessment.
laugh.gif
at you thinking you know about all their interactions.

You don't know if TI tried to call him, DM'ed him or what.

And I've told my boys they're tripping on social media... If you're willing to say it in public and in private, then you know it's real.
True dat..maybe he did

Last edited:
He hasn't been the same since he went to jail. He's been trying to cling on but hip hop has left him behind. An old relic from the days of throwback jerseys and remixes with 10 people on em.

*plays "I'm me" freestyle*

Last edited:
TIP did what a real homie is supposed to do. Whether it's private or public that needs to be checked.

Last edited:
Wayne publicly made an *** out of himself, so I don't see the issue with him being publicly checked. It'd be a different story if Wayne said these comments in private and somehow people found out, but dude went on national television to say this foolishness when just a few months ago he was yelling "black lives matter" at his show. He thoroughly deserved the public roasting he got.

Wayne publicly made an *** out of himself, so I don't see the issue with him being publicly checked. It'd be a different story if Wayne said these comments in private and somehow people found out, but dude went on national television to say this foolishness when just a few months ago he was yelling "black lives matter" at his show. He thoroughly deserved the public roasting he got.

Wayne's daughter commented on that TIP post and said he could have just texted her Dad that but he's looking for attention...Lol

I agree that there's nothing wrong with TIP saying that publicly since Wayne statement was public too.

Back
Top Bottom