LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

This happened in my city. DJ Wrekk 1 was so got damn lame 
mean.gif

I put that on my Mama that I never liked Lil Wayne. :lol: I felt like his raps were too far fetched for his age. How you an untamed gorilla but you can't curse cus your mama said so. *****aaaa... ***** with that bs.

View media item 2219326
But seriously, this is Lil Wayne we are talking about...

We could argue all day about his music, but I think it's safe to say that he isn't well known for his social views and political analysis :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get that he's famous, but c'mon :lol:

View media item 2219326
But seriously, this is Lil Wayne we are talking about...

We could argue all day about his music, but I think it's safe to say that he isn't well known for his social views and political analysis :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get that he's famous, but c'mon :lol:

Being not well known for social or political views doesn't excuse or exempt you for knowing basic grown man sht. Especially since Wayne has spoken on it before. I don't "expect Wayne" to give some thoughtful answer. But I expect a black man to not disrespect the black struggle.

The same struggle he exploited to make himself rich.

Last edited:
Being not well known for social or political views doesn't excuse or exempt you for knowing basic grown man sht. Especially since Wayne has spoken on it before. I don't "expect Wayne" to give some thoughtful answer. But I expect a black man to not disrespect the black struggle.

I didn't say anything about excusing his ignorance, but you essentially just said that because of his ignorance you don't expect a thoughtful answer, but do expect him to not make a certain thoughtless statement? :lol: I'm trying to be nice, but just to be clear, Lil Wayne is an idiot, so why get riled up by his idiocy? :rofl:

I get that it frustrates you that he's ignorant and not everyone knows it so he can be used as ammo for one side, but welcome to the world my man. Donald Trump is a candidate for president. Ignorant people gon be ignorant...

I didn't say anything about excusing his ignorance, but you essentially just said that because of his ignorance you don't expect a thoughtful answer, but do expect him to not make a certain thoughtless statement? :lol: I'm trying to be nice, but just to be clear, Lil Wayne is an idiot, so why get riled up by his idiocy? :rofl:

I get that it frustrates you that he's ignorant and not everyone knows it so he can be used as ammo for one side, but welcome to the world my man. Donald Trump is a candidate for president. Ignorant people gon be ignorant...

Naw. What's frustrating is Wayne knows better. He's spoken on these issues before. It's clear he's either high outta his mind....or trying to be controversial, or tap dancing for his mainstream fans.

An "idiot" can give a more thoughtful less disrespectful answer than what Wayne did.

That was deliberate.

Naw. What's frustrating is Wayne knows better. He's spoken on these issues before. It's clear he's either high outta his mind....or trying to be controversial, or tap dancing for his mainstream fans.

An "idiot" can give a more thoughtful less disrespectful answer than what Wayne did.

That was deliberate.

Yeah, you're right. Lil Wayne is an evil genius intentionally planting seeds to harm movements of blacks in America by making controversial comments he purposely dumbs down to make it seem like they're just not well thought out...

:rofl:

I wish I still had my cell phones from 2008, or chargers for them to work, full of messages of people trying to convince me why he's an all-time great rapper, sending me paragraphs of Doo Doo metaphors, or mentioning 6 minute "freestyles" of aimless basic rapping that I should check out.
Same here. I was a hot boy era fan and everything pre c3. I used to shake my head when dudes would put on what would sound like a smack battle over a beat talking bout son top 5 ever...

I wish I still had my cell phones from 2008, or chargers for them to work, full of messages of people trying to convince me why he's an all-time great rapper, sending me paragraphs of Doo Doo metaphors, or mentioning 6 minute "freestyles" of aimless basic rapping that I should check out.
man why is this so ******* accurate. 

Same here. I was a hot boy era fan and everything pre c3. I used to shake my head when dudes would put on what would sound like a smack battle over a beat talking bout son top 5 ever...
I stopped listening to Lil Wayne after 500 Degreez

Back
Top Bottom