LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

Didn't DJ Envy say some off the wall stuff about stop & frisk? Was he the donkey of the day?

this is true

breakfast klub is a bunch of **** too

i dont know how people listen to this gabage

Last edited:
Our society pretty much made Lil Wayne a household name....don't turn on him now black folks.

We made that clown rich..first before white surburbia jumped on the fan wagon.

A fool with a tatted face and dreads needs to be the last person to frown upon Lil Wayne...he inspired you to look like a clown

I never bought single album from this loser

I never ****** with this *****. Felt like I was the only one in the world not enamored with Wayne.

Dude was running around calling himself top 5 DOA and ****** acted like I was bugging for not parroting that ****.

Damn, Weezy went full idiot with this one

tumblr_mdg8wbAMQv1rgewb2o1_500.gif

I never ****** with this *****. Felt like I was the only one in the world not enamored with Wayne.
Dude was running around calling himself top 5 DOA and ****** acted like I was bugging for not parroting that ****.
Nah he was definitely in that convo around C2 era. ***** started ****ing after Like Father, Like Son.

I was just bumping Cater 2 a few days ago. That don't mean I'm not gonna call somebody out for saying dumb ****.

I wish I still had my cell phones from 2008, or chargers for them to work, full of messages of people trying to convince me why he's an all-time great rapper, sending me paragraphs of Doo Doo metaphors, or mentioning 6 minute "freestyles" of aimless basic rapping that I should check out.

Last edited:
I wish I still had my cell phones from 2008, or chargers for them to work, full of messages of people trying to convince me why he's an all-time great rapper, sending me paragraphs of Doo Doo metaphors, or mentioning 6 minute "freestyles" of aimless basic rapping that I should check out.

He would be a messiah in todays rap scene.

He would be a messiah in todays rap scene.

He is :lol:

Plenty of people call him top 5 ever

I keep hearing how intelligent Lil Wayne really is, but I have yet to see any display of it...

I still don't get it, but I've decided it's not for me to get.

How times have changed. :lol:

This dude has been saying/doing questionable **** for ever but most cats got caught up in the hype.

Its funny when you see the same cats who would defend him to no end and claim he was top 5 doa all of a sudden turn the other cheek (same will happen with Drake) , a couple of them already turning on him in this very thread. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom