LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

He beeeeen had paper and riches since he was 12. His experience way different, than the majority

His first 12 years of life, living in neglected section of NO due to a systemic racism is now lost on him.

The same rapper who has occasionally rapped about police brutality and systemic racism since he was like 15.....all of a sudden believes none of it.

Dude has grown backwards. Lil Wayne died in 2007. Idk who this guy is. True clone.

CwRBZhuWcAAOMOU.jpg

His first 12 years of life, living in neglected section of NO due to a systemic racism is now lost on him.

The same rapper who has occasionally rapped about police brutality and systemic racism since he was like 15.....all of a sudden believes none of it.

Dude has grown backwards. Lil Wayne died in 2007. Idk who this guy is. True clone.
\

Yeah, to many quotables in this entire thread.

just saw the FULL INTERVIEW:

the end is a JOKE.

dude needs his *** whooped.

Last edited:
Wayne always been a joke to me. I'm not eben surprised by his comments. And I live in New Orleans. Like, he's not someone who's word I hold value to. 

People forget easily especially when they go from rags to riches. Positive over negative. People evolve in different ways. Is every black man the spokesperson for the race? Should there be comradery when someone is of your ethnicity? I dont know. In my experience people are Individualistic. He got his. Like I'm trying to get mine. Like your trying to get yours. He legetimely at this point can't relate, due to his wealth and status.

Most black people know he's a clown.

It's only dangerous because other people of other ethnic backgrounds take this and run with it

Yep. Lil' Wa_n_ and other brain-dead rappers like him get plastered all over TV as if they're the spokespersons for black people, representing all our true thoughts. That's done on purpose. Meanwhile, T.I. released a very good EP back in September fully addressing social injustice issues and I'm sure some people are hearing about it for the first time in this very post.

i lowkey wanna knock this dude out for these words b.

I rarely feel this way about ANYONE im watching on a screen...when Trump said "I just wanna knock that guy out" and this fool Wayne when he pulled out his blood flag "im a gangbanger" **** !!!

i lowkey wanna knock this dude out for these words b.
There's not many people I react to this way, but his sure arrogance in ignorance has pissed me off.

But I've also peeped who the media goes to, to portray black voices.
laugh.gif

Stay grabbing the first black ENTERTAINER!

Basically the first courts fool they can grab.

Someone who knows what they're talking about doesn't make for a good interview on hot-button topics.

This is why you get mics shoved in the faces of guys like Lil' Wayne/Charles Barkley...as if they're the spokespeople for the masses :lol:

That was sad to watch. the part I don't get is,if you ain't about social issues and whatnot, why even entertain the questions especially on a show like nightline.

That was sad to watch. the part I don't get is,if you ain't about social issues and whatnot, why even entertain the questions especially on a show like nightline.
I know for a FACT, before they even agree on the appearance, they get a brief of the topic.

Before the show, they get prepped for possible questions.

Dude wanted to say all this.

When he was on Undisputed they basically asked him the exact type questions. He didn't walk off the set then. >D

Last edited:
When he was on Undisputed they basically asked him the exact type questions. He didn't walk off the set then. >D
He probably felt himself looking the fool this time. Especially when he started coming at the interviewer who really didn't do anything to him and then he started talking about being a gangbanger on national primetime television as a 35 year old multi-millionaire who is probably far removed from any type of affiliations (if he ever even was affiliated, since he's been a millionaire since he was 16 and was rapping for 10 years before you ever heard anything about him being a gangbanger...but that's a whole nother topic).

Last edited:
For the BLM terrorist group Black lives on seem to matter then its white on black "Crime" makes it very hard for most people to take this movement seriously  

For the BLM terrorist group Black lives on seem to matter then its white on black "Crime" makes it very hard for most people to take this movement seriously  

because black on black crime is 9 times out of 10 gonna be legally handled accordingly. unlike the cop killings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom