LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

For the BLM terrorist group Black lives on seem to matter then its white on black "Crime" makes it very hard for most people to take this movement seriously  

What do you have to say about the two Trump supporting terrorists that have shot cops in the past week?

Last edited:
Here we go :rofl:

One thing has nothing to do with the other. Classic black on black crime deflection.

Last edited:
Lil Wayne has been someone to laugh at and not take seriously for at least 12 years now. Do people really expect him to be anything else than a clown based on his past interviews :lol:

I have never really listened to this individual's music, but my daughters told me that he tried to kill himself at one time, correct? Perhaps he is bi polar. Mental illness is a serious issue among those who have battled drug addiction, of which I was told that he has dealt with. That said, if he is not sick, then he is simply an idiot.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but dude needs to have another one of those had seizures.

Our society pretty much made Lil Wayne a household name....don't turn on him now black folks.

We made that clown rich..first before white surburbia jumped on the fan wagon.

A fool with a tatted face and dreads needs to be the last person to frown upon Lil Wayne...he inspired you to look like a clown

CwRBZhuWcAAOMOU.jpg

face tattoos :x

He can dance, he can jive, having the time of his life
See that ****, watch him sing, he's the tap dancing king

Interviewer fine though. Need to turn this into an appreciation thread and stop discussing this *****.

Linsey davis is decent. Shorty has no body. Nothing special

Back
Top Bottom