LIL Wayne dismisses BLM

What?

What?

What the heck does that have to do with anything? So just because you don't want to answer a question, that means you have to say some ignorant, self hating bull ****?

If he didn't want to answer the question he could have said "I don't have an opinion on the subject"

This ***** has gone and put more force behind what many racists feel towards black people. His ignorant makes them feel like they've been proven right.
What?

Nah dog. That whole "call me" ******** gotta end.

This ***** Wayne wen't full ******* ****** on a world platform and basically put on his best tap dance routine.

The **** I'ma call you for when you just disrespected a whole race of people with this ********. We ain't talking about this **** behind closed doors. I'm calling you out and I want the world to hear me loud and clear just like they heard you. So people will know that your voice ain't our voice.

Because if we sit back and hide behind private convo's after you came out publicly and basically **** on our community for the everyone to hear, the world won't see that WE don't agree with you.

Self-hating?
At the end of the day I know Wayne is a an idiot and is susceptible to these type of things. It's not an excuse but I wouldn't make a big deal out of a pawn acting like a pawn

So many other ppl tap-dance, and give 'racists' ammo, but they do it without sounding like idiots. Tip should be writing paragraphs about those ppl.

Whatever happened to Men agreeing to disagree & leaving the situation where it's at

People who bring up black on black violence as a rebuttal to police brutality and systematic oppression literally make me cringe :smh:

People who bring up black on black crime in general are brain washed idiots.

can't even bring it up?

No you can't bring it up. It's BS!

Have you ever heard the words white on white crime or any other race for that matter uttered by anyone?

Why is it only Black people get this special label for crime committed?

"The term 'black-on-black violence' is a slander against the majority of law-abiding black Americans, rich and poor, who get painted by this broad and crude brush."

"The reality is that most crime is perpetrated within race. We live in largely segregated environments, and so just as with most activities we participate in, crime occurs in a segregated fashion. Jamelle Bouie writes that it's a matter of 'opportunism and proximity': “if African-Americans are more likely to be robbed, or injured, or killed by other African-Americans, it’s because they tend to live in the same neighborhoods as each other."

"We begin with the cry against ‘black-on-black crime’ that is commonly raised in the face of protests against interracial violence. This argument is built upon the ugly stereotype of black pathological violence, and perpetuates the ongoing criminalization of black citizens. It propagates stop and frisk policies, school to prison pipeline, mass incarceration, and the knee jerk reactions of officers and vigilantes to shoot first and cry self-defense later."

Look up the stats for "white on white" crime they commit the most crimes against each other but are seen as the default and deemed just crime.

People who bring up black on black violence as a rebuttal to police brutality and systematic oppression literally make me cringe :smh:

can't even bring it up?

Have you ever heard the words white on white crime or any other race for that matter uttered by anyone?

"The term 'black-on-black violence' is a slander against the majority of law-abiding black Americans, rich and poor, who get painted by this broad and crude brush."

"The reality is that most crime is perpetrated within race. We live in largely segregated environments, and so just as with most activities we participate in, crime occurs in a segregated fashion. Jamelle Bouie writes that it's a matter of 'opportunism and proximity': “if African-Americans are more likely to be robbed, or injured, or killed by other African-Americans, it’s because they tend to live in the same neighborhoods as each other."

"We begin with the cry against ‘black-on-black crime’ that is commonly raised in the face of protests against interracial violence. This argument is built upon the ugly stereotype of black pathological violence, and perpetuates the ongoing criminalization of black citizens. It propagates stop and frisk policies, school to prison pipeline, mass incarceration, and the knee jerk reactions of officers and vigilantes to shoot first and cry self-defense later."

Look up the stats for "white on white" crime they commit the most crimes against each other but are seen as the default and deemed just crime.

I looked it up here.

There are more white on white homicides than black on black (kinda expected considering whites outnumber blacks by a wide margin in the US).
However, there is more black on white homicide than white on black.
Overall, homicide has been on a long decline sans a spike in the past couple of years.

*shrug*

Last edited:

can't even bring it up?

I looked it up here.

There are more white on white homicides than black on black (kinda expected considering whites outnumber blacks by a wide margin in the US).
However, there is more black on white homicide than white on black.
Overall, homicide has been on a long decline sans a spike in the past couple of years.

*shrug*

What does that have to do with the fallacy that is "Black on Black crime"?

If you act a fool publicly, you can't get mad if you get called out on your foolishness publicly

This

I get what his daughter was saying, but he was disrespecting us all, and has done it several times. He should get publicly admonished.

Yes, black on black crime statistically is higher than the white on white. That is because of the obvious economic disparity between blacks and other races. The statistic can always be skewed to show blacks in a negative manner and if that is your way of analyzing the situation, don't forget to factor in the adversity a typical black individual faces in all aspect of this society.

We can talk about statistical percentages as a measuring stick when there is a level field among all races. Until that happens, everyone who brings that as a primary debate point is already starting with a flawed logic. There is no point in debating further.

What?

What?

What the heck does that have to do with anything? So just because you don't want to answer a question, that means you have to say some ignorant, self hating bull ****?

If he didn't want to answer the question he could have said "I don't have an opinion on the subject"

This ***** has gone and put more force behind what many racists feel towards black people. His ignorant makes them feel like they've been proven right.
What?

Nah dog. That whole "call me" ******** gotta end.

This ***** Wayne wen't full ******* ****** on a world platform and basically put on his best tap dance routine.

The **** I'ma call you for when you just disrespected a whole race of people with this ********. We ain't talking about this **** behind closed doors. I'm calling you out and I want the world to hear me loud and clear just like they heard you. So people will know that your voice ain't our voice.

Because if we sit back and hide behind private convo's after you came out publicly and basically **** on our community for the everyone to hear, the world won't see that WE don't agree with you.

Self-hating?
At the end of the day I know Wayne is a an idiot and is susceptible to these type of things. It's not an excuse but I wouldn't make a big deal out of a pawn acting like a pawn

So many other ppl tap-dance, and give 'racists' ammo, but they do it without sounding like idiots. Tip should be writing paragraphs about those ppl.

8f361c03c31621b417c4ecaa4b91679b664fc8d0.gif

So just because he's an idiot, its ok for him to be given the opportunity to express such idiotic opinions on a public platform? Just because YOU know he's a dip **** doesn't mean there aren't impressionable people who don't know any better and/or people looking for any reason or ammo to back their position on how they feel about black people.

Yeah there are so many other people who give racists ammo, but do they have the following that Wayne has? Do they really have a voice that can change the opinions of young people and the ignorant as Wayne does?

This is what happens when you put so much emphasis on getting the opinions of social/famous figures who shouldn't be expressing their opinions in the first place. Every time something happens, someone wants a rapper or athlete to stand up because they have a voice that can reach millions of people. This is a product of what happens when that opinion comes from someone dense and ignorant.

But just because you and I know that lil wayne is a ******* ******, that doesn't mean that we should just overlook the situation because of how WE perceive him. Because someone else, many people in fact, may not and do not perceive him as we do.

The same way he said this, he can come out today and say "I'm not voting because neither of these candidates are doing anything for me", and a bunch of young black men/women who follow what these rappers say as if it were their own fathers, will refuse to go out and vote.

Never underestimate the power someones opinion and voice just because you feel like they're an idiot. Because that idiot has the power to influence more idiots.

TI did the right thing because he comes from the same community as Wayne, and he has drawn a line in the sand saying, this is where we stop the nonsense. Everyone has their battle to fight. This was TI's. You can't say TI should have gone at other people before when 1 he may or may not have heard the opinions of the others, and 2 the situation wasn't presented as closely to home as this one. The guys own daughter brought the video to him.

As someone that you consider close, if he were to come out of the neck and say some **** like that and it reaches you own children, WHY WOULDN'T YOU ADDRESS IT?

Last edited:
Black on black crime is a made up storyline to distract from the real issue. When white people shoot up public places and have all these serial killers they never say it's a issue with their race, they treated it like it's isolated incident. You never hear them say "Oh we need to better, this makes us look bad.

But if one black gang member kills another they act like the whole race has to be held accountable for that.

Poverty = violence, period.

And if we look at history black people are not the violent ones....

What's funny is that the dude who brought up black on black crime in this thread is black himself iirc,or confused about it at least :lol:. He's fallen in line the propaganda.

Last edited:
Dude has been talking about Murdering enwards, and now some people want to get upset beceause he feels like an elitist? :rofl: :rofl:

Dude has been talking about Murdering enwards, and now some people want to get upset beceause he feels like an elitist? :rofl: :rofl:

That's not why people are upset.

He is blatantly lying and tap dancing because he no longer has a music career and has to remain relevant.

The examples of his hypocrisy have been posted multiple times ITT

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...t-profits-from-it_us_57d96a17e4b047401d046a74

Dude is doing racist white folks bidding with this denial of the truth.

His opinion will be used as a deflection tactic like so many other tap dancers before him.

That is why people are upset.

That's not why people are upset.

He is blatantly lying and tap dancing because he no longer has a music career and has to remain relevant.

The examples of his hypocrisy have been posted multiple times ITT

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...t-profits-from-it_us_57d96a17e4b047401d046a74

Dude is doing racist white folks bidding with this denial of the truth.

His opinion will be used as a deflection tactic like so many other tap dancers before him.

That is why people are upset.

People expect too much from entertainers. When has he ever advocated or spoke about the reality of these problems. Dude has been drugged up since 15, im not giving him excuses what im saying is Wayne never had and never will care about the reality in which many minorities live in.

Its sad when some people rely on the advocacy of lil wayne for topics such as black lives matter :rofl: :rofl:

I hope y'all calling out your local tap dancers and koons, the same way you do Wayne. If you allow ****ing to commence, live and in the flesh, you just as guilty bruh.

Last edited:
its not a matter of his advocacy

no one is saying wayne should be looked to for his opinion

but by that same token he is denigrating blm, and ppl will look to that as meaning something

thats the issue and what makes his statements so detrimental

its not a matter of his advocacy

no one is saying wayne should be looked to for his opinion

but by that same token he is denigrating blm, and ppl will look to that as meaning something

thats the issue and what makes his statements so detrimental

Maybe I see things differently, Wayne talking down on Black lives Matter has no significance whats so ever.

Back
Top Bottom