Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

Got a conformation on my 2 hats and carrier but didn't see the confirmation in my other 5hats. Hmmm, well I know they should be here tomorrow or Tuesday the latest

Received my tracking number on Saturday.. but still no info on where it's at. i like to know this kind of stuff so i know if i have to be home to sign for it since it's DHL 
ohwell.gif

Lids is GARBAGE. I got a confirmation email saying that my order was received and now they're saying that they didn't even have the inventory to fulfill my order. I asked if I could get another NFL jersey at the PROMO sale price and they said NO. I think I might call back and ask for a manager. This is BULL. :smh:

Wow thats bogus, well my one tracking says it went from Indiana i believe, to Kentucky. So im sure it will be here today. Still not sure about my bigger order but in will be calling in a second.

Scratch that, my shipment is in Compton at 5AM, so it should be here in Vegas today.

My other order is in processing still, I guess its because the size of that order was bigger. The lady i talked to was cool/nice/helpful and said i should be getting a tracking number real soon.

I have a shipping e-mail for one and not the other. So i called, and they said it was "still being processed in the factory" Could be different for you so I'd call.

I got a DHL tracking number via email, but DHL says that number isn't in their database. Is anyone else getting the same thing?

Says my order was tendered to USPS. Hope my order comes in today or tomorrow at the latest :pimp:

Received my tracking number on Saturday.. but still no info on where it's at. i like to know this kind of stuff so i know if i have to be home to sign for it since it's DHL :\

They pass it on to USPS to do the deliveries. Don't know if USPS would require a signature when this happens. This whole DHL+USPS combination is terrible. DHL is pretty fast in terms of shipping from one state to another, but somewhere in the process of transferring from DHL to USPS, it's taking a long time. One of my orders have been "Tendered to the USPS" since Monday, but still no update on it on the USPS website.

Back
Top Bottom