Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

Jay you going to all 41 games?
I don't know why that seems like a lot.
I've since learned, try as hard as possible to eat pre and post game. The concessions are waiting with no lube.
This sale still going on?

Nah no way... Jus too many games. I'm jus gunna let the ones go for crap games at face value on stub hub and I'm sure situations will arise here n there. Will def be in attendance for both heat games n the lakers tho. I actually alrdy have to miss the game this Sunday cuz I'll be on my way back from a biz trip. I'm flying into Philly tho so maybe I'll cab over with my bags lol

Also I'll be upgrading my tix to Lexus club for the lakers :pimp:

The option to upgrade at face value and havin ur seats gaurnteed for playoffs is really nice. It still ain't gunna be cheap but it's nice I'll recoup $$ for games I can't make

They need to reactivate that link
mean.gif

i wish i would have seen this earlier cause i really wanted to get a world series giants hat.
world series items were excluded from the sale.. 

but i would like to see the link re-activated.. i doubt it would happen again tho... Props to OP for the heads up!

I received my tracking number yesterday. but it's not giving me no information most likely the info will be showing up tomorrow  

Last edited:
I got my tracking number 2 days ago but it took a full day for any info to show up for those that are not having any show up.

Who the **** ships DHL though?? I seen that and was like :nerd:

No estimated delivery date or nada! Just been through a couple of stops... Hopefully they deliver off to USPS at some point so they can just drop it off and not require any sort of signature.

Was so fascinated with trying to cop hats that I totally forgot about storage.... Would have came to $9 bucks for the New Era Storage system. :x

Last edited:
I got my tracking number 2 days ago but it took a full day for any info to show up for those that are not having any show up.
Who the **** ships DHL though?? I seen that and was like :nerd:
No estimated delivery date or nada! Just been through a couple of stops... Hopefully they deliver off to USPS at some point so they can just drop it off and not require any sort of signature.
Was so fascinated with trying to cop hats that I totally forgot about storage.... Would have came to $9 bucks for the New Era Storage system. :x
exactly. plus i made my order at like 11:55 lol

^^ After I realized I tried to go back and place an order for it around that time and the site kept crashing giving me a maintenance screen. I just gave up.. I'll put it on my Christmas list. Lol

Yea man the flash sale was from a few days ago.

Got my shipping confirmation the day after I ordered. Tracked it this morning and it hasn't moved since Friday.

Back
Top Bottom