Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

Yo, after spending over $290 on hats and beanies you would expect Lids to have some sort of sympathy for the customers. I tried calling their customer service and "since I live in such a rural area" I might not get some of my order until the end of November. What is that noise about?! I purchased 13 items total and UPS dropped off a box with only 3 hats in it.... SMH at Lids right now. Super heated over how this has been handled. :smh:

Just in today from Lids, $157 shipped :smokin

Finally....my ELIte Manning jersey. Still no word on my fitted I ordered from Lids. Don't even have a tracking number.

mt7dwm.jpg

2vdjmz6.jpg

1jl314.jpg

Yeah DHL is SUPPERRR SLOW.

Said Compton 2 days ago and i still dont have my hats BOOOOO lids lol

Anyone else get theirs shipped to the store? I did in hopes it would be a little faster and save on  shipping ( right next to the mall) and havent received anything yet. 
ohwell.gif

My schtuff came in today :pimp: Picked it up from a local lids... The Rangers fitted didnt come in the right logo in which i 1st ordered but it still thinks it looks dope and couldnt beat the price so i let it slide.

View media item 129493

Just in today from Lids, $157 shipped :smokin
Finally....my ELIte Manning jersey. Still no word on my fitted I ordered from Lids. Don't even have a tracking number.
mt7dwm.jpg

2vdjmz6.jpg

1jl314.jpg

They had authentic jerseys at Lids.com?! I'm tight. I copped the limited white Eli jersey bc I didn't think they had authentics.

I had another order shipped to the store. I have never used this option before but the shipment arrived at the store yesterday. I still haven't recieve a call from them to come pick up my package yet. I tried call the store phone the last few hours but no one is picking up the damn phone. Can I just go pick up my package or do I need to wait for them to call me?

nevermind finally got thru and they told me to come pick it up

Last edited:
I shouldn't of gotten ground shipping. Still not there in L.A. yet. It's been in Kentucky since the 5th. :smh:

Last edited:
I had another order shipped to the store. I have never used this option before but the shipment arrived at the store yesterday. I still haven't recieve a call from them to come pick up my package yet. I tried call the store phone the last few hours but no one is picking up the damn phone. Can I just go pick up my package or do I need to wait for them to call me?
nevermind finally got thru and they told me to come pick it up
They sent you an email or what? I havent gotten anything 
mad.gif

Haven't got a tracking number email or phone call got it shipped to store though hopefully it comes in soon

Got my order in yesterday. i don't really like the way my hat fits so hopefully they'll let me exchange. I plan on keeping the same hats so i don't see why they wouldn't.

Got my order in yesterday. i don't really like the way my hat fits so hopefully they'll let me exchange. I plan on keeping the same hats so i don't see why they wouldn't.

No reason why they shouldn't unless there's obvious signs of wear. Just hold on to your receipt. I've even exchanged without by saying it was a gift.

Back
Top Bottom