Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

Got a $10 gifcard from lids in my email, Other package arrived in Compton yesterday. so either tomorrow or the next. Takes about 5-9 days it seems.

Here go my WMU fitted. GO BRONCOS

Post other pics later

mad.gif
 can't believe i missed this

For the Inquiring minds.....

Thread was made a week ago.

First package went from Indiana on 11/2 to Las Vegas on 11/7. Package details - 2 Hats, One Hat Carrier

Second Package went from Indiana on 11/5, Kentucky 11/6 and Compton 11/7. Which its still in Compton. Package details - 5 Hats

Got my order in yesterday. i don't really like the way my hat fits so hopefully they'll let me exchange. I plan on keeping the same hats so i don't see why they wouldn't.

take it to lids, as long as it has the price sticker they will exchange any hat

Got my package yesterday.

However the updates that were on DHL were very deceiving.

if i woulda paid regular price for those hats and the shipping was dealt like this id never order from lids again, but i when you payin a dub for a hat, cant really complain 

I had placed 2 orders one after the other. One for my brother and one for myself. Haven't gotten any thing yet.

Shoot the tracking is still no where near Brooklyn NY for neither orders. And i don't think its because of Sandy either. Its still in the Midwest.

I'm sorry about this fellas . I feel a level of responsibility with this.

Don't un rep me! :lol:

i never got an email or anything too. I just went to lids.com, clicked on my account, then order history, clicked on order number, clicked on ups tracking number and tracked it on ups
Tried that last night problem is I ordered as a guest and when I went to track in my account it has no orders 
eyes.gif

if i woulda paid regular price for those hats and the shipping was dealt like this id never order from lids again, but i when you payin a dub for a hat, cant really complain 
What he said, whoa an extra whole 2-3 days lol. Some people are Impaciente

DHL says my other package is at USPS in Vegas so it will be here today
pimp.gif

Just called now and my order arrived earlier today but got no email. I'd call if u haven't heard anything as it probably already arrived. They said they'd only hold it for a week so will go down tomorrow to pick it up.

i'm kind of mad i didn't really take advantage of the 40 % off. i should of grabbed way more then 3 hats 

anybody return a jersey at a sports apparel store without a receipt? Jersey I got is too big and lids.com sold out of it

Been 8 days since i got my email confirmation. I got no word since? 
laugh.gif

lids expect a call from me...

i'm kind of mad i didn't really take advantage of the 40 % off. i should of grabbed way more then 3 hats  i did.
this.

had to return the track jacket i got tho. was mad young in the length dept. nothing like my other adidas NBA jauns :smh

Back
Top Bottom