Lids 40% off flash sale 9PM -12AM EST ! Vol : You're Welcome

they do, but i know you dont like the Jets :lol:
had they had anyone else i would have copped one with a quickness. same price as on Swoosh :smokin :smokin sucks tho, pretty disappointed.

Thank you son, just copped a Revis elite jersey. About to switch it out for an Elite Eli :smokin

props. just ordered some stuff, it's 9:15 pm PST

Not passing up on this sale
mean.gif

Dangit, I seriously had stuff in my cart went back to get more and the promo ended.  I guess it wasnt meant to be.

completely forgot they had nba swingmans on there. only bought a texans long sleeve. i guess it's good though. i probably would have went broke on jerseys :smh:

How they only have the Jets vapor gloves? I checked too late probably but if they had the Cowboys vapor gloves I messed up when I could have got them for 60. Smh at myself if thats the case.

Looking at everyones orders, a lot of peeps got Nets hats like me. 
pimp.gif

JRUEEEEE holllllllidayyyyyyyyyy

You go to any games?

Got season tix this year. Feel accomplished but i under estimated how expensive this **** is gunn a be... After gas parking food n booze man I spent about a hunnit on me n the fiancé at the opener.

From here on out I'm getting wasted at xfinity or my boys place first. Also traffic is miserable from the consohocken curve down to broad st.

Jay you going to all 41 games?

I don't know why that seems like a lot.

I've since learned, try as hard as possible to eat pre and post game. The concessions are waiting with no lube.

This sale still going on?

Back
Top Bottom