Li-Ning Thread

laugh.gif
 li ning.
alien.gif

Have they even released overseas yet?
released in china months ago....they were supposed to release these last month here but it never happened. Playoffs are less than a month away and still no release plus they stopped returning my emails. Not looking good for a US release

Lol. I am not ordering from a Chinese site unless it's like RMK or something. Can't believe they have one of the top 5 players in the NBA and are lagging on releasing his shoes to the US. :smh:

Lol. I am not ordering from a Chinese site unless it's like RMK or something. Can't believe they have one of the top 5 players in the NBA and are lagging on releasing his shoes to the US. :smh:

COMPLETELY AGREE. I understand Li-Ning is based overseas but come on. I don't see how Wade is happy with this...

i read this article. http://news.yahoo.com/hurting-home-chinas-li-ning-010702389.html. according this the US release might be on early April.
I came in here to post the same article. Dwade is getting paid $100 million over 10 years....WOW is a double entendre for him 
laugh.gif

They are buying back unwanted inventory from distributors 
mean.gif
. I still hope that they can release these shoes here. 
Li Ning, valued at around $600 million, is expected to report a net loss of close to 1.1 billion yuan ($177 million) on Monday, according to Thomson Reuters SmartEstimate, after spending as much as $288 million to buy back unwanted inventory from its distributors. Turnover is forecast to have dropped 16 percent last year to around 7.5 billion yuan.

Just read another article on fox news business. Things are BAD for Li Ning. They have closed a lot of major stores and have inventory sitting. Their stock has plummeted 86%.... that means that investors don't think they will make money and they can't raise more money for promotion, newequipment, or capital.
Getting Dwade isn't helping them in sales in China and Nike is killing them with LeBron and Kobe there. There only hope is to sell enough here to cover $10million for Wade, marketing, and the cost of the shoe. I'm buying but not many are interested. This thread only has 19 pages. Li ning will be lucky to get to WOW 3.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2013/03/23/hurting-at-home-china-li-ning-courts-us-glitz/

I arrived in China today and I will go to the Li Ning store in Guangxhou next saturday, to see if I can get my hands on a pair or at least to see how they look in person.

There is a basically a Li Ning store here on every corner, but the stores have different items and the store in Guangxhou is the biggest in the area, so I hope that I will be lucky!

I will keep you updated on shoes and prices next saturday!

I arrived in China today and I will go to the Li Ning store in Guangxhou next saturday, to see if I can get my hands on a pair or at least to see how they look in person.

There is a basically a Li Ning store here on every corner, but the stores have different items and the store in Guangxhou is the biggest in the area, so I hope that I will be lucky!

I will keep you updated on shoes and prices next saturday!

Nice. Great to have info directly from China!

Just read another article on fox news business. Things are BAD for Li Ning. They have closed a lot of major stores and have inventory sitting. Their stock has plummeted 86%.... that means that investors don't think they will make money and they can't raise more money for promotion, newequipment, or capital.
Getting Dwade isn't helping them in sales in China and Nike is killing them with LeBron and Kobe there. There only hope is to sell enough here to cover $10million for Wade, marketing, and the cost of the shoe. I'm buying but not many are interested. This thread only has 19 pages. Li ning will be lucky to get to WOW 3.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2013/03/23/hurting-at-home-china-li-ning-courts-us-glitz/
can't say i didnt see this coming

they loss a lot of money by signing a lot of NBA players and most of them have their own SIGS that aren't going to sell. their old stocks includes Sigs of SHAQ, BD, Turner, calderon and some other chinese players, now who wants those joints? lets hope that we can get WoW for reasonable prices when they finally hit the stores.

would love to be able to get my hands on a pair if that's something that's possible.

I will check the store on saturday and I will make pics and send them around, so if your desired colour is there, I will check if we can make something happen. I will travel to the US on April 20th, so we will see then!

Back
Top Bottom