Li-Ning Thread

Yeah. The JB Wades were never aesthetically amazing, but I've heard the Fly Wade 2s were performance beasts. Never had the money to pick up a pair even on sale though. Maybe me go get some if I see em at the outlets.

But I like these more than his JB shoes. I like how much detail and thought he puts in each individual CW. Especially how he switches the materials up on each CW. The packaging is sick too. WoWs are dope and we need a release!
i currently ball in the fly wade 2s (regular, not EV edition) and yeah they are definitely performance beasts with that lunarlon cushioning.  The shoe really molds to your foot well too, that's the one thing that stands out to me.  I got them at the outlet for $30 bucks, so it was a no hesitation pick up for being a dwade fan.  Defintely not the best looking sho\e, but for $30 bucks, as long it performs on the court, all is good.

Isn't there Li Ning stores IN the US? I don't understand what really could hold up mass production and shipping over here.

Isn't there Li Ning stores IN the US? I don't understand what really could hold up mass production and shipping over here.

I don't think there are any li ning brick and mortar stores in America. They have little to no marketing here. If it wasn't for Wade no one would know they exist or wouldnt care. Honestly, I bet they are surprised people want them here. If you ask customers in a footlocker. Only 1 or 2 would know what it is and who wears them.

I don't think there are any li ning brick and mortar stores in America. They have little to no marketing here. If it wasn't for Wade no one would know they exist or wouldnt care. Honestly, I bet they are surprised people want them here. If you ask customers in a footlocker. Only 1 or 2 would know what it is and who wears them.

There was one in Portland. US stuff is based out of Chicago now apparently.

People don't know much about the brand you're right, that's why setting up shop in big US cities would be even better...

the way of wade is very difficult to find. online stores in china are out of stock. peaksneaker.com increased the price to 199$.

i never heard of it before too. this website is only for chinese sports brand like li ning anta and luyou. i bought my 305 from that site. lol

email them first.tats what i did.got my order last week. i compared what i got with the review of nightwing2303. its legit. you may also want to check out hibasketballshoes.com. i know china websites looks very suspicious.lol:nerd:

I don't see anything wrong on buying from them. i mean its not like that website is selling anything illegal.

haha. i understand it's difficult to trust an unknown website.  well i took a gamble just to get my hands on a pair of WOW. anyways i paid thru Paypal and got my order after a week.

the way of wade is very difficult to find. online stores in china are out of stock. peaksneaker.com increased the price to 199$.
I wish I knew about this site. I would have bought a pair a long time ago. My size is sold out 
mean.gif

Same here.

So are we ever gonna see these stateside? ....I'm guessing it's more like no. What a shame, they really grew on me especially when they started making so many different colorways and themes. It really showed me how simple and versatile the shoe was, but also having some nice details at the same time. And by all accounts they are supposed to be comfy as hell

they are indeed very comfortable. some websites are even increasing the price of the shoes up to 250$.

Same here.

So are we ever gonna see these stateside? ....I'm guessing it's more like no. What a shame, they really grew on me especially when they started making so many different colorways and themes. It really showed me how simple and versatile the shoe was, but also having some nice details at the same time. And by all accounts they are supposed to be comfy as hell

It really does seem like a no.

I honestly feel disappointed that Wade would jump ship to a brand that isn't willing to get stuff to America. I've heard him so many times about "that small kid from Chicago" and how he made it and wants to inspire kids. Well, get your stuff here so kids can emulate you the same way you did your heroes growing up! It's all about presenting a good image and doing good for communities but product is king.

It really does seem like a no.

I honestly feel disappointed that Wade would jump ship to a brand that isn't willing to get stuff to America. I've heard him so many times about "that small kid from Chicago" and how he made it and wants to inspire kids. Well, get your stuff here so kids can emulate you the same way you did your heroes growing up! It's all about presenting a good image and doing good for communities but product is king.

It could be an issue of retailers not wanting to stock Li Ning product due to restrictions imposed on them. That said a 'boutique' or 'online-only' store front could try to score some pairs but they'd charge some grossly inflated price.

I just contact Li Ning customer service and they said 

"Currently there is no information about the release of the Way of Wade."

So I am really unsure if they get these out by Playoff time or if they are releasing them in America at all. I'm going to keep emailing them on Mon, Weds, and Fridays until they release them and will give an update when they respond to my emails. Sometimes I think they just ignore my emails like this past Friday when I sent them 5 emails asking and didnt get a response back,

Back
Top Bottom