Li-Ning Thread

Thanks man. I have the money to spend but I'm not going to waste it on returns and shipping costs and all that. The variation in shoes is just too great. Sabrina's work for me, but lots of folks on here say they're too narrow for them. I'm a wide-footer. 39 lows work for some people but not for me, and I screwed up my right foot for a solid 6 weeks (might have been less had I not just played through it) playing a single session in them. I have money to spend but not money to burn. It would be awesome if I was like you and bballkid and coached and so I could write it off as a business expense or at least mentally 'charge it to the game' and just absorb it as part of "what I do". But I'm just a longtime baller.

I just don't get why they can't get their products into like, DSG? I mean DSG is in bed with Nike now, but at least Finish Line or something. Like what's the problem? Specifically. I wish one of these ShoeTubers or JimmyXHighroller or whatever would do a video on that. The contracts, the shady dealings, whatever's going on behind the scenes that allows all these other brands from Puma to Reebok to UA to have their shoes in stores, but Li-Ning can't get in? Why is that? On just got to the scene a few years ago and now they have at least a dozen models in places like DSG. Why can't Li-Ning do that? 🤔

Why can't I walk into FNL and try on some Anta model? Actually that reminds me - I think Kyrie's shoes he designed for his dad are coming to FTL at the end of the year, right? How'd they pull that off, and why just that one shoe? :emoji_thinking:

I can speculate all day - but at this point I'm interested in the actual details.

I believe that is correct that Anta/Ky’s shoes are coming to FTL. Can’t wait for that either.

Ehhhhhhhhhh

1719430817131.png

Back
Top Bottom