Li-Ning Thread

CJ.

love the flying tigers (i think) plane nose art

1711327710466.png

LiNing Way of Wade 11 XI “Overtown” Basketball Shoes come back again​

LiNing Way of Wade 11 XI “Overtown” Basketball Shoes in White/Red come back again.
Veteran fans of Dwayne Wade all know there is a very popular colorway in white /red called as “Overtown”
But this Way of Wade series haven’t released this Overtwon colorways for some years in WOW 10, WOW 9. WOW 8 .
Now the LiNing Way of Wade 11 XI “Overtown” Basketball Shoes in White/Red come back again in WOW 11 series.
1715793240070.png

I swear if these shoes ever get into stores in America, it could change the game. If they sold those at good price points like $90 or something, it would revolutionize bball footwear. There has to be somebody somewhere writing stories about this. Nike, even as a corporate behemoth has to be slightly unsettled at the prospect, and moving to keep laws or regulations or rules in place to make the barriers to market entry painfully high for these companies.

Cause the product itself is fire. Or at least has the appearances of it.

Agreed, pricing needs to come down bit but a retail location or at least a partnership would go a long way. I got a business opportunity, open a asian basketball centered retail store with Li Ning, Anta, 361 ,qiaodan, ascis , peak, xtep etc. Put it in NYC too, with an online website as well with shipping in the USA.

Agreed, pricing needs to come down bit but a retail location or at least a partnership would go a long way. I got a business opportunity, open a asian basketball centered retail store with Li Ning, Anta, 361 ,qiaodan, ascis , peak, xtep etc. Put it in NYC too, with an online website as well with shipping in the USA.

There must be some serious forces in places stopping this from happening because it's clearly way overdue.

W0w 11 draw live.
Looks like they got rid of boom so I’m iffy

Will the all black pair with the silver/grey graphic release for those in the US via draw as well like the “Chicago” that’s live now or? 👀 wanna play in a pair of the WoW 11s.

Those 11's look absolutely incredible!!!!!! I made sure to set an alarm on my calendar for the draw. Those are must have's.

I don't even do that for SNKRS releases....

Draw is live til 29th

WoW doing draw's now :rofl: These companies really think they have the same appeal as Nike to pull this nonsense.

Feel sorry for anyone trying to get into the shoe game today, beyond ridiculous.

Saw a lot of WoW’s on court this season for basketball in the district I work/coach in.

WoW doing draw's now :rofl: These companies really think they have the same appeal as Nike to pull this nonsense.

Feel sorry for anyone trying to get into the shoe game today, beyond ridiculous.
They do have the same appeal, go checkout these AAU tournaments. WoW are very are very much a player in the shoe game.

They don’t really sit either.
I they don’t, mostly because the sizes are much more limited vs a general Nike shoe like a Bron 21…

Because the WoW is a great quality shoe that performs well and has limited sizes a raffle works for them, same with the Anta KA1….

Some ppl still just stay sucking from the Nike tit and think they are the only player in the game

Nike lost Kai who was their biggest seller. R.i.p Mamba but before he passed, Kobe’s were at the outlets heavy. LeBron may have had the best performer the last 2 years and they can’t move unless they’re under 100$ and people are still waiting for a deeper disco and the retros are doing worse. Giannis don’t move for anything over 60$. Kds are only moving around 100$ also. Meanwhile Wade’s are moving at 200-225? Gammas are going for 500$ rn. Abroad jimmy butlers going for 200+.

I hope to be among the WoW folks if they ever make it to the states to merchants where you can put your hands on em, try them on, or at least return them for free if they don't fit. I've loved the look of overseas brands for years now.

In fact, I keep making this same post over and over :lol:

I'd do it in a heartbeat if they were available in my size in the US someplace they could be returned if they don't fit. The day that Li Ning/Anta/Peak/361/Rigorer get into like FTL/FNL/Champs/Snipes/JJ etc it's gonna change the game. Once enough of these newer ballers sign deals with other companies, the market's going to have to open up. Even now, if some shoe store opened up with access to these other brands, it would drastically change things.

That said, Nike is an absolute behemoth, and WoW is a gnat. Lets be serious here. The tide isn't turning right now. Nobody's around the corner. It's awesome to me that these other brands are showing up in basketball spaces, especially for the youth, but ask UA how that worked out, cause UA was everywhere for a while, and actually purchasable. In fact, UA is regularly seen everywhere. It's weird to me to see people in random states wearing UA shoes, but I see it. Overseas too.

And they are nowhere in terms of cracking Nike's chokehold on the basketball shoe market. I've played in so many different brands, from Spalding (lol fredette) to UA, to Nike & Jordan, New Balance, Adidas, you name it. Nobody's even close to Nike. And like I said, IDGAF about Nike, I just ball. Gimme the option to get Anta & Li-Ning & Peak and Equalizer and I'd do it in a heartbeat. 2 things stop me from buying Way of Wades and some of these other overseas brands. You can't try the shoes on or return them free, and for a lonnnng time a lot of these brands didn't even have their shoes in basketball sizes like mine - size 13.

But best of luck to all these brands. I'll say it again, I can't wait until they get into the US Market in actuality. Like on a given day in a given US city, you can head out and drive 15 minutes and get yourself a pair. Long way to go before we get there though, it seems like. I'd love to hear anybody talk about progress being made on making that happen.

Wow has had sz 13s available for a while in a lot of their different offerings. They all fit pretty tts so sometime you’re just going to have to take the leap and just try a pair out. It’s what I had to do and I love my pair. Performance wise it’s up there with the Bron 20 and 21. If not a little better. And that’s Nike’s top offering.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting WoW is on its way to taking down Nike. I’m also not going to act as if the over seas brands aren’t knocking it out of the park though and there’s been a greater influx of other brands now on court. It has also benefited them that Nike’s designs and colorways have been pretty lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom