let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We gonna shock the world. First NBA team to come back from 0-3. Book it.

I wish bro
30t6p3b.gif

I'll let the whole Knicks team smash my baby moms for a potential game 7.
I told you all from the get go dust off them believe tee shirts from 99.
You didnt listen

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Stubhub has some good prices right now. I'm in Section 8 for $225, I was stunned.
This was your plan all of a long, I knew I should have never completely trusted you
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. I honestly believed we'd give them all types of problems the way we were going before this series started (and before Amar'e came back and before Shumpert got hurt
grin.gif
)

Ah well, I'll go on with my LeBron championship tour now.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can blame Melo for last night. That game was there for the taking. If he's a supposed top ten player, superstar, whatever, you win that game.

The team has a lot of holes and issues that go beyond just Melo. He and Amare might not work together, the coaching issues between D'Antoni and now Woodson's shortcomings, injuries, lacking PGs, etc. But last night? That's the time for Melo to step up and he didn't.
We put all our chips on Melo as an offense, because that's currently all we have to work with. He put it all out there on the floor, but the Heat have the best defense in the league and made it really difficult for him.

I don't think the game was ever there for the taking, the Heat were in full control early in the 3rd and never really let go. Only reason the game was close in the first half is because we were playing with a ton of energy and Lebron was turning the ball over like a machine.

To give an indication of how strong Miami's D is: NY had a whopping total of 8 FG in the entire 2nd half; 3 in the 3rd quarter and 5 in the 4th.
ehh lets be real if melo even has a decent game we win this one. the team played good defense all around until lebron came out and killed us early in the fourth,he was getting most of those buckets on melo. these are the kind of games a true leader steps up and makes a name for himself in the post season and delivers a win for us. guess we are still waiting.

I'm alright guys, I'm just being a fat #*@ on my man chair watching countdowns on NFL Network.

Roid rage kicking in, RIP to anyone within 5 feet from me.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

But yall was telling me Melo was a lockdown defender, though.
Find one person that called him a "Lockdown" defender.

He is playing much better D than in the past. But im pretty sure not 1 person called him a lockdown defender. You reachin now.

Carmelo Anthony's postseason record (16-36, .308) is worst of any player in NBA history (min. 50 games).
is this real?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Carmelo Anthony's postseason record (16-36, .308) is worst of any player in NBA history (min. 50 games).
is this real?
Its real. It doesnt take into account that the teams that kick him out the playoffs are either the eventual NBA Champion or Conference Champion. But yes its real.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We gonna shock the world. First NBA team to come back from 0-3. Book it.

I wish bro
30t6p3b.gif

I'll let the whole Knicks team smash my baby moms for a potential game 7.
Pics to see how I should be rooting for the remainder of the series...............................

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

But yall was telling me Melo was a lockdown defender, though.
Had to report you for such an outlandish statement. Stop trollin boy.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can blame Melo for last night. That game was there for the taking. If he's a supposed top ten player, superstar, whatever, you win that game.

The team has a lot of holes and issues that go beyond just Melo. He and Amare might not work together, the coaching issues between D'Antoni and now Woodson's shortcomings, injuries, lacking PGs, etc. But last night? That's the time for Melo to step up and he didn't.
We put all our chips on Melo as an offense, because that's currently all we have to work with. He put it all out there on the floor, but the Heat have the best defense in the league and made it really difficult for him.

I don't think the game was ever there for the taking, the Heat were in full control early in the 3rd and never really let go. Only reason the game was close in the first half is because we were playing with a ton of energy and Lebron was turning the ball over like a machine.

To give an indication of how strong Miami's D is: NY had a whopping total of 8 FG in the entire 2nd half; 3 in the 3rd quarter and 5 in the 4th.
ehh lets be real if melo even has a decent game we win this one. the team played good defense all around until lebron came out and killed us early in the fourth,he was getting most of those buckets on melo. these are the kind of games a true leader steps up and makes a name for himself in the post season and delivers a win for us. guess we are still waiting.
He would've needed to play the best game of his entire career, not a decent game.

And I don't think we played good defense at all. Miami was running their offense getting open looks from the start but just missed. Mike Miller shot 1-5 from 3, Shane Battier shot 0-6. Open looks all game.

If you're referring to this
Spoiler [+]
This-is-what-Amare-Stoudemires-left-hand-looks-like.-Via-@Amareisreal.jpg
That aint nothing. He should've played game 3 if they stitched him up that well. I was literally expecting to see stitches all around his fingers and from one side of the hand to the other. All he need to do is wrap it and put on a glove of some kind. It's only his off hand.

ATG I'm so down for a revolutionary movement to over throw Dolan and his miniuns. 
We have to rise up.

Tickets Sales should not be the priority

TAKE DOLAN OUT

V-For-Vendetta-4e85d0ed9dbff.jpg

I knew dub was gonna get suspended when i realized he was drunk at the game
laugh.gif
po' out a lil liquor for my homie Mike
30t6p3b.gif

Everybody needs to get their head right and be determined to stick with it Couplet

Damn, in what thread did Dub get taken out? Hope it wasn't the series thread. I barely be in there.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Everybody needs to get their head right and be determined to stick with it Couplet

Damn, in what thread did Dub get taken out? Hope it wasn't the series thread. I barely be in there.
it was in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom