let this thread die (NYK)

I dont blame melo here, he is playing with half of a team. Obviously cant do it on his own. Melo turned up his intensity and WAS playing with heart, what can I ask for. The heat are a more athleticallly gifted and a complete team. 
I knew we would lose the series but i thought we would win at least 1 or 2 games...

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 on to next year 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Anyone trying to watch the game outside Sunday?
nerd.gif
Outside where?
nerd.gif

Meet me at the community center on Bingo night. They just got a new 20 inch tube TV. Maybe we can finagle the antenna to get the game.

I can blame Melo for last night. That game was there for the taking. If he's a supposed top ten player, superstar, whatever, you win that game.

The team has a lot of holes and issues that go beyond just Melo. He and Amare might not work together, the coaching issues between D'Antoni and now Woodson's shortcomings, injuries, lacking PGs, etc. But last night? That's the time for Melo to step up and he didn't.

I'm in the building on Sunday if anyone else is. Going to see LeBron with the reduced prices, don't judge me.

In other news, Mez One is about to get an injection on his spine...hope you make a speedy recovery, bro 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

In other news, Mez One is about to get an injection on his spine...hope you make a speedy recovery, bro 
Wow. Hope all is well. Anyone got his number, PM it to me.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Proshares

Anyone trying to watch the game outside Sunday?
nerd.gif
Outside where?
nerd.gif

Meet me at the community center on Bingo night. They just got a new 20 inch tube TV. Maybe we can finagle the antenna to get the game.

laugh.gif
 After Saturday night, I may feel that old.

Was thinking of heading down there actually and watching it either at Brother Jimmy's or Blarney Stone or even somewhere else if those two are too packed.  I got the Devils playing at 7 and I finagled a personal day Monday, so I'm in for the long haul on Sunday 
laugh.gif

Word. Had no idea, best of luck to Mez and wishing him a speedy recovery.

I had a spinal tap done a few months ago, the pain and the recovery were no joke.

Saw this under the comments on the facebook page about the Knicks jersey sale -

Francisco Ortiz Prefiero pagar 100% por una playera de los Brooklyn Nets.
El proximo a~o....knicks Sucks..jajaja

Not sure why but this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Word. Had no idea, best of luck to Mez and wishing him a speedy recovery.
Same here.

going to game 4. Not sure if I'm taking my wife or oldest son. What has a longer jail sentence: marital abuse or child abuse?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We gonna shock the world. First NBA team to come back from 0-3. Book it.

I wish bro
30t6p3b.gif

I'll let the whole Knicks team smash my baby moms for a potential game 7.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I can blame Melo for last night. That game was there for the taking. If he's a supposed top ten player, superstar, whatever, you win that game.

The team has a lot of holes and issues that go beyond just Melo. He and Amare might not work together, the coaching issues between D'Antoni and now Woodson's shortcomings, injuries, lacking PGs, etc. But last night? That's the time for Melo to step up and he didn't.
We put all our chips on Melo as an offense, because that's currently all we have to work with. He put it all out there on the floor, but the Heat have the best defense in the league and made it really difficult for him.

I don't think the game was ever there for the taking, the Heat were in full control early in the 3rd and never really let go. Only reason the game was close in the first half is because we were playing with a ton of energy and Lebron was turning the ball over like a machine.

To give an indication of how strong Miami's D is: NY had a whopping total of 8 FG in the entire 2nd half; 3 in the 3rd quarter and 5 in the 4th.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

going to game 4. Not sure if I'm taking my wife or oldest son. What has a longer jail sentence: marital abuse or child abuse?
Child abuse isn't taken too well by prisoners so I'd suggest torturing your wife with the game.
If Stoudemire plays on Sunday, he's a moron. Dude has been worthless with 2 good hands, I could only imagine how lousy and soft he'll play now.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Child abuse isn't taken too well by prisoners so I'd suggest torturing your wife with the game.
If Stoudemire plays on Sunday, he's a moron. Dude has been worthless with 2 good hands, I could only imagine how lousy and soft he'll play now.
Yea I remember that now from Oz.

Back
Top Bottom