let this thread die (NYK)

^Oh, well damn
Originally Posted by raichu098

1. Hire Ewing as an assistant head coach
2. Sign Steve Nash/Goran Dragic in the off-season
3. Find a time machine & bring 93-94 Patrick Ewing back
Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by MaxElite

What was Paul Pierce's playoff record before Danny Ainge pulled a miracle out of his %$#?
16-21
Hmph, what's good with Kevin's. Think he was neck and neck with McGrady for like 7 straight years.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well damn 
tragic
30t6p3b.gif

Weren't you banned for being high one time? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Everybody needs to get their head right and be determined to stick with it Couplet

Damn, in what thread did Dub get taken out? Hope it wasn't the series thread. I barely be in there.

we'd need at least a couple hundred people to make some noise outside of MSG. Count me in tho.

These uniforms we wear now carry a bad omen. We haven't won a playoff game since we started wearing them . hopefully we go back to our 90's unis like we wore in Melo's debut or some totally new ones next season .

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^Oh, well damn
Hmph, what's good with Kevin's. Think he was neck and neck with McGrady for like 7 straight years.
17-29
sick.gif
sick.gif
Indeed and the thing about it I couldn't help but root for guys like KG (big fan when he was in Minny) Ray, and Doc when they did win it all. Enjoyed watching Pierce with Walker for those few years when they weren't winning and didn't have much against him until after he won.

The way ppl talk about Pierce and KG now I can have hope for Melo and STAT given the deserved yet extra focus on how they've underachieved.

[h1][/h1]Could be final shot for Novak

Steve Novak might take his final shots in a Knicks uniform tomorrow at the Garden.
Because the Knicks don’t have any cap room, the fan favorite and valuable sharpshooter could hit the open market once free agency begins following the season.
Novak insisted yesterday he doesn’t think about free agency during the season, but he said he definitely is interested in returning to the Knicks, who head into tomorrow’s Game 4 vs. the Heat just one loss from being swept out of the playoffs.
“Absolutely,

If this is it for Novak,
frown.gif
So we only have those three options in free agency? Jeffries would be a huge loss too. $@$%, Landry might get better offers than what we'll have to offer (inb4 "idc let him walk"). I can live with Lin-Shump-Melo-Stat-TC, but it aint $@$% without a deep bench.

I hate to start this early but I pray Steve Nash wants to come here. Insert him into that starting lineup and consider what he did last year with the Suns roster
eek.gif
Perhaps with Sloan if Phil doesnt want to come here.

I expect Stat to play tomorrow and to come into next season the opposite of bulked up like this year and avg 20 ppg. Dont see realistically how hes not back

Sole 3 point shooters arent good in playoffs moments anyways, since teams can adjust to players who all they do is shoot.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

We gonna shock the world. First NBA team to come back from 0-3. Book it.

You do know that you lost games one through three by 33, 10 and 17 and not all three by a single point on a 75 foot buzzer beater in quintuple OT, right?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Sole 3 point shooters arent good in playoffs moments anyways, since teams can adjust to players who all they do is shoot.

With a decent pg novak would have been a problem in the playoffs

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You do know that you lost games one through three by 33, 10 and 17 and not all three by a single point on a 75 foot buzzer beater in quintuple OT, right?
he was being sarcastic

Novak won't be missed, great shooter but he's awful in every other aspect of the game. Once he picks up his dribble, he's automatically falling down or out of bounds. His defense.......hahahahaha

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

he was being sarcastic
roll.gif
 Dudes goin back pages to quote #!#@ I was clearly playing around with. 
But not for nothing. I HAAAAAAVE seen a team lose a game 3 baseball game 19-8 to go down 0-3. And then be down to their final 3 outs in the 9th. and come back and win a series. We arent healthy so it makes that a pretty big improbability. But nothing is impossible. 

[h1]Recognizing the Limitations of Meloball[/h1][h6]By HOWARD BECK[/h6]
GREENBURGH, N.Y.

Alone on a podium late Thursday night, Carmelo Anthony wrapped himself in comfortable catchphrases and verbal deflections. The Miami Heat had not shut him down. He was simply “missing shots that I normally make.

i like novak but i think knicks can live without him.. hes a great shooter but hes useless if he doesn't shoot... he can be on the court and not take a shot... he needs to be more proactive in getting open... the biggest free agent signings would have to be lin and jr... id let jared, bibby and novak walk... im 50/50 on keeping baron though

Back
Top Bottom